Soul Calibur: The Third Blade [Started|Accepting|OOC]

Misao's app now has pictures. The picture was from Soul Calibur, so the image quality is bad. also, another character.

[spoiler=Custom Character - Ayano Minegishi]

Name: Ayano Minegishi

Aliases: (none)

Appearance: [spoiler=Ayano before SC world]ayano.jpg

[spoiler=Ayano in SC world]ayanosc.jpg If you can't see, she is wearing a light purple decorated hat, a purple frilled shirt, a purple skirt with stockings and high boots.

Nationality: Japanese

Weapon: Rapier

Weapon Name: Unicorn

Personality: Ayano is a reserved kind of person who is also caring and attentive. She was always seen with Misao, keeping her reckless friend in check. After she was forced into the world of clashing swords, she also felt a void that was originally filled by Misao. As a result, she now has an obsessive need to care for something. This is why she is often seen with a kitten in her arms.

[spoiler=Bio]Ayano was a normal high schooler until her best friend Misao Kusakabe went mysteriously missing. She was the first to start a search for her friend and continued searching long after all others have given up the search. She developed a denial system, where she would substitute animals or even objects for Misao, slowly slipping into madness. Then, while on a shopping trip, she saw a strange shimmering in an alleyway. She wandered into and found herself in medieval England. She was captured by xenophobic villagers, but was saved last minute by an English noble who found her attractive. She was made into a bride and forcibly made the wife of this noble. She did not enjoy the noble's company, but she was forced to stay for her own safety. This changed when she saw a wanted poster for a woman that looked exactly like Misao. She escaped from the noble's guards and went out into the world, searching for her friend.

@double_c4: Thats fine. You're the one who created the barrier, as long as it isn't forever I see no problem with it.

You see I'm not one of these barbaric my way or the high way RP owners, in fact I like to think of this as just the RP not my RP. Because I know I'm not that good of a leader or creator.

So as long as you don't break any of the rules or go off on a tangent then there really isn't a problem with you doing what you want.

@Merciful Idiot: Is that figure meant to be Tira? Or some other character that you're doing something with. Because I have reactions for both.

Yes thats right I have so much spare time that I am able to write up multiple RP posts for different situations... you got a problem with that?

Archived