Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rise of the Dueling Plague (Accepting/Not Started/PG-13/Advance)

Hey everyone. Not sure if any of you might remember me but I've been a member here since 2007. Only thing is, my last login was in 2008 until today. I decided that I've would like to make an RP to satisfy my urge. So the RP takes place in the 5D's timeline so there are Synchros and Riding Duels (Yes, riding duels, not turbo duels). The summery, or basic plot, of the story is that a disease is going around making people deathly ill, and even killing people. This epidemic has spread throughout the city and unless something is done, it will spread to other parts of the world and will eventually wipe out the human race. No one knows the source of the disease, and so many have started calling it The Plague. There are only a very select few who are immune to this disease and only they have the power to end its reign and heal the sick. They bear a distinct mark somewhere on their body, similar to a birthmark, to indicate that they are a host for the cure. These people are the cure for the sick and must band together and form a group known as Vacc-D.

So now that you know a little of what's going on, it's time for the rules.

1) Standard role-playing rules apply

2) I will allow the use of fanmade cards, as long as they are original and not too overpowered or god-like.

3) I'd like each of your decks to have a theme to them, weather it be a certain monster type or a certain strategy and so on.

4) You don't have to make it where your character wins all their duels. It's ok to lose a few. In fact, there may come a time where your character has to lose in order to either progress the plot or develop another character.

I believe that's all the rules for now. If you have any questions or thought of something I may have left out, feel free to post here or PM me about it. Now for the bio format.

Name: (Self-explainatory)

Deck Name: (Self-explainatory. This is optional)

Deck Theme: (Again, self-explainatory. And again, this is optional)

Description: (What your character looks like, personality, likes & dislikes, etc...)

History: (Character's life story. You can explain how your character has become involved in this fight or explain events that lead up to it or other stuff that can be unrelated to the plot. Pretty much, you can say anything you want here. This is also optional)

Now that all that's out of the way, guess I'll post my character's bio now.

Name: Miles Tyson

Deck Name: Animal Instinct

Deck Theme: Beast, Special Summons, Power Alter

Description: Miles is an orphan child living in the streets of Domino Slums. He has constantly been transferred to numorous foster homes but is always kicked out due to his strange, almost beast-like behaviors. While he is a strange child who people are often afraid of, he still exibits compassion and feelings to the things he cares about and only wishes to make friends with people who are like and understand him. Many people don't know it but Miles is also a Psychic Duelist and has the ability to see Duel Spirits.

History: When Miles was 5, he was trapped in a moutainous region where he was abandoned by his guardians. When attempting to make his way back home, he slipped and fell down a long slope and he soon found himself hanging off the edge of a cliff for dear life. Suddenly, he felt something grab the sleeve of his shirt and pull him up. When he got up on safe ground, he looked around to see what saved him. That's when he saw a white cat wearing a yellow first-aid hat sitting in front of him just staring. When he reached out to pet the cat, he noticed that his hand went right through it but the cat still purred and soon turned into yellow particles of light that floated up in the air and came back down into Miles' hand to form a Duel Monsters card. Ever since then, he has been collecting cards and dueling many players to have fun and make friends. However, he has yet to make any real friends...

Now that that's out of the way, I will proceed to post the opening post when I get enough people interested in this RP. Looking forward to seeing how this goes. ^.^

Oh one thing I forgot to mention. You can have it where your character is already part of the Vacc-D organization when you make your post. If you do, just know that it is an underground organization and it is not known exactly how we can cure the infected yet but we do keep tabs on where it spreads to next. I will explain more on the infected and organization when I make the opening post so don't worry too much about not having enough information on this.

Archived