One Piece: Aftermath of Marineford *Warning: Spoilers* ADVANCED!

Please don't go ANY farther if you have not read up to Chapter 580. If you have, are currently, or you know the outcome, Enjoy. [spoiler=Plot]

It is the end of the Marineford War. The Yonkou Whitebeard has perished. Ace was killed by Admiral Akainu. Luffy was injured to near-death by the same person, also the other Admirals combined.(But in mind, not body mostly.). Marco is questioning Squardo(Someone, please play him.). And the Shichibukai also caused major damage. "Snake Empress" Boa Hancock injured & killed many Marine soldiers. The Whitebeard Pirates are satisfied. Garp & the other high ranking Marine soldiers are in many different moods(Too many to list.), & the Heart Pirates are here to help Luffy in their submarine. Now is the time to explain the reason I made this.

[spoiler=Rules, READ IF YOU ARE USING A DEVIL FRUIT OR WANT A GIANT CHARACTER!]

1. All YCM Rules apply.

2. No Godmodding

3. If you choose a Devil Fruit, NO LOGIA, & no already eaten. Make one up if you must. Ex: Sumiyaka Sumiyaka no Mi-Speed Speed Fruit. DO NOT STEAL MINE.

4. Only One Giant per group with the exception of already made. But you only speak with the other giants unless provoked.

5. NO "Straw Hat", Jinbei(Also said as "Jimbei"), Admirals, Crocodile, Inazuma, Ivankov, Jozu, Marco, or Mr. 1 without my permission, you earn them, or you make too great an application & RP sample I just cannot refuse.(Must be BY PM if any of these characters.) But Mr. 3 & Buggy are okay to play with an application on the thread.

[spoiler=Reason]

I think people would prefer a better twist to the end by playing it out their own way. So I thought this up while reading it, & now we see this RP in front of us.

Now, for the option(s) of characters.

[spoiler=Pirates mainly involved]

Whitebeard's side:

To keep from posting a LONG list, I put his Pirate Crew Page, which also shows allies.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Whitebeard_Pirates

Marines:

With the exception of Deceased Ones, Ex-Marines, & Lesser known ones:

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Marines But study their position WELL. Because if you choose like Brandnew, all you would do is write bounties.

For OC:

[spoiler=OC Pirates]

Name:

Alone or a Crew:

Bounty: (1 million-90 million; I will modify it when I see fit)

Appearance: (Pic or Description; but do not go overboard)

Species: (Human, Giant(Don't go like I am undefeatable. That gives a warning & an eventual ban), e.t.c.)

Biography: (A GOOD Paragraph or two. No GM's)

Position: (Optional; If in a Crew, MANDATORY. And please, if there are OC's, please, at least ONE CREW!)

Involvement with Marineford: (Like Biography, a good Paragraph. No GM's.)

Devil Fruit: (If you can keep from Godmodding, then type away on this section. If not, then no way.)

Quote: (This, you can get creative with.)

[spoiler=OC Marines]

Name:

Rank:(NO Vice Admirals unless you are a replacement. And the only replacement is Captain. I choose the best of them all.)

Species: (Human, Giant, e.t.c. But no Monsters or Devil Fruit users unless I know you WILL NOT Godmod. Only trusted members will be Devil Fruit Marines.)

Accomplishments: (Do not go, I defeated Gol D. Roger or I nearly killed Jewelry Bonney. Like a reasonable one.)

Biography(At least One Good Paragraph. No GM'ing. I will read carefully, I am wanting this to be successful.)

Sworn Enemies:

Losses you have seen happen: (Be REASONABLE. If you witnessed Gol D. Roger's death, you must be at least 26. Any younger, you would not remember.)

Involvement with Marineford: (Same rules as Biography.)

Quote: (Be creative. This you can say just about anything except, "I will kill you instantly!" Or "I killed Gol D. Roger!" Other than that, go nuts.)

[spoiler=Real OP Pirates]

Username:

Character:

Their Involvement in Marineford:

Name: John Smith

Alone or a Crew: Alone for now. May join a crew later

Bounty: 25,000,000

[spoiler=Appearance]AnimeGuy.jpg

Species: Human

Biography: John was an orphan all his life. He grew up on the streets, stealing food and money. When the city chased him out, and was forced to travel from city to city, looking for somewhere to live. One day, he saw a man walk into a bar. The people were crowded around, so he must have been famouse. John snuck in the back door of the bar, and slowly moved towards the croed around the man. He saw the man open up a box, with a fruit in it. He heard the man say it was a devil fruit or something. When the man turned around to tell the people his story, John took the fruit. It was his first good meal in weeks. He ate it quickly, out of hunger. It was horrible. When he was attacked later, he somehow became mist, and found his new power.

Position: N/A. If I join a crew later, I may become shipwright or blacksmith

Involvement with Marineford: After John ran away from the bar, the man turned around. He was about to pick up the fruit, when he noticed it was gone. He searched, and couldn't find it. Someone told him that a boy had taken it, and just ran away. The man searched for the boy. He ordered that all male teenagers must be thrown into the water. Everybody listened for one reason. He was a Marine. He did research on the John, to find that he was an outlaw in many cities. John had been chased down by this man for two years. When he was finally captured, he was imprisoned in the Marineford base. The battle began, and he was broken out of his seastone prison. He Hichhiked on a Marine ship to an island, disguising himself as gold, then defeating the crew and stealing the ship.

Devil Fruit: Chem-Chem Fruit. This fruit allows John to transmutate any part of his body into almost any element on the periodic table. He can also use his power to change other objects. To do this, he must touch the person or object with his right hand. They are then only in that state for five minutes.

Quote: "Pointing a gun at me are you? That's not very nice."(with sarcasm)

Interesting. A power than may sound GM'ing, but with a certain throwback. You need a quote & you'll be accepted.

Sorry. I need to post my form, but you are an example for the OC's. I will be the example for the real OP characters.

Mine:

Username: Christian Exodia

Name(Title; if any as well): Master Chief Petty Officer Coby

[spoiler=Involvement in Marineford]

He was in the crowd during the supposed-to-be execution of Ace, by just barely below his rank Chief Petty Officer comrade Helmeppo. They were both shocked to hear about Ace's secret: That Ace's father is really the Former King of the Pirates. Coby even exclaimed that he thought since Ace & Luffy called themselves brothers he thought that Dragon was also Ace's father, since he had a D. in his name just like Luffy. What he didn't know, was many could call themselves brothers with no relation.

Then came the battle: Which Coby ran away from. They hid but saw Akainu punishing a Marine for running. They overhead Sengoku's plan to just forget schedule & execute Ace that exact moment. They saw a ship fall out of the sky. Coby was thunderstruck by Luffy's unexpected & unconventional arrival. Then they heard Sengoku tell the world(This was LITERALLY telecast somehow.)that Luffy's father is Dragon. Coby knew it all along, but was shocked by his superior's sudden words either way. Then he saw Luffy charge for the platform to rescue Ace. Coby overcomes his Cowardice & finds his courage. He states if he cowers away, he wouldn't be able to grow up. Coby uses Soru to get to Luffy, but is knocked away & defeated in one punch(The second person in my knowledge in the series; first one Bellamy.)

This is just the main part. There's more, I just think this is enough.

Name: Daichi

Alone or a Crew:

Bounty: 40 million

[spoiler=Appearance: ]anime2520boy5B15D.jpg

Species: Human

[spoiler=Biography: ]Ever sense Daichi was a child he has been fascinated by two things, Animals and pirates. When he was only 5 years old Daichi began training to be a doctor for animals, this became helpful because he was also able to use most of this skill on humans. When he was only 7 years old Daichi found out about the Zoan type devil fruits and decided he wanted to eat one, however this quickly turned in to something ells entirely. Daichi began studying Zoan type devil fruits in order to do what nobody had ever done before, create his own devil fruit powers. When he was 15 years old Daichi successfully created the 'Morph Morph Fruit' which gives him the ability to transform in to any animal who's DNA he can acquire through touch, even another devil fruit eater. Of course after eating it he found a few ups and down to this fruit power, after transforming Daichi can sometimes lose control to the animals will power. but at the same time transforming in to a water based creature nullifies the effect of the sea water, (but not sea stone).

Position: Captain

[spoiler=Involvement with Marineford: ]when Daichi was only 15 years old, not long after creating and eating the morph morph fruit, he became stranded in the ocean and was saved by whiteboard. He spent almost a week with the Whitebeard crew and became great friends with Ace. After finding out that ace was to be executed Daichi and his crew quickly hurried to provide any help that they canto save Ace, however he arrived too late.

[spoiler=Devil Fruit: Morph morph fruit]Gives him the ability to transform in to any animal who's DNA he can acquire through touch, even another devil fruit eater. After transforming Daichi can sometimes lose control to the animals will power. But at the same time transforming in to a water based creature nullifies the effect of the sea water, (but not sea stone.) Also, if he turns in to a person with a devil fruit ability then he will also gain the fruits powers while in that form, the downfall to this is that his weakness to sea water increases greatly to the point that being anywhere within a foot of water will weaken him and being submerged would kill him in a matter of minutes.

Quote: "If you hurt one of my precious people, I wont forgive you."

Username:

Character: Admiral Akainu

Their Involvement in Marineford: [spoiler=Long] All copied from One piece wiki

Vice Admiral Momonga mentioned to Boa Hancock that the three Marine Admirals, including Akainu, will lead the Marines against the Whitebeard Pirates following the announcement of Portgas D. Ace's execution.[7] Akainu was seen sitting beneath the execution platform of Portgas D. Ace with his fellow Marine Admirals.[8]

Akainu stepped into the battle when Jozu hurled a massive iceberg, displaying abilities to control volcanic rock by launching a fist made of lava to destroy the iceberg and sending small burning rocks flying all over the place, destroying one of Whitebeard's ships.

He is later seen confronting a Marine officer who is fleeing from the battle not wanting to die out of concern for his family. Akainu attacks, and brutally kills, the Marine officer for this "cowardice", much to the horror of Coby and Helmeppo who were watching (having nearly ran into the Admiral themselves doing the same thing).[9] Akainu then receives a report on the Den Den Mushi that the preparations for Sengoku's plan are set.

Luffy's arrival at Marineford has Admiral Akainu commenting that, as the son of Dragon, Luffy is the one pirate who must be eliminated at all costs.

During the battle, following Sengoku's orders, Akainu talks to Captain Squardo, making him believe that Whitebeard has betrayed his allies, trading their lives with Ace's one. He demonstrates his words making Squardo notice that the Pacifistas has attacked everyone in the bay but Whitebeard's pirates, this being also part of Sengoku's plan. He tells Squardo he doesn't agree with the plan of sparing Ace's and Whitebeard's life, and offers him the chance to save himself and his own crew if he kills Whitebeard. Because of his deep hatred for Gol D. Roger, who killed his first crew, Squardo believes him and attacks Whitebeard, stabbing him in the chest.

Whitebeard survives Squardo's attack, forgives his ally and starts a massive attack against the Marines, using his Devil Fruit's powers. Akainu, along with Aokiji and Kizaru, manages to stop Whitebeard's seismic waves directed to the platform on which Ace is chained. When the steel wall is finally raised around the pirates, Akainu starts to attack the pirates with his Ryūsei Kazan, melting Aokiji's ice and destroying the Moby Dick.

Much later, when Luffy is hurled over the siege wall and lands before the execution platform, Akainu sneers before commenting on how bold the son of Dragon is. After Whitebeard and his crew successfully enter the plaza, Whitebeard begins to swing his Bisento for another attack when Akainu intervenes, telling him that the island won't hold out long if he keeps on like that, Whitebeard then tells him he should try and protect it. They both use their devil fruit powers and clash with each other.

Akainu deals a devastating blow to Whitebeard's chest.

When Garp joins the battle, Whitebeard tells his men that he is just an old man and should not be fooled, Akainu retaliates and says that Whitebeard himself is also of the same generation. The two clash again, causing another rampage in the Marineford. Akainu is angry at Whitebeard and shouts at him for destroying the city, Whitebeard repeats what he said before and tells him he should protect it. Suddenly, Whitebeard grabs his chest and coughs up a massive amount of blood. Akainu comments on how Whitebeard cannot escape the effects of the old age and takes full advantage by landing a devastating blow to Whitebeard's chest with molten magma.

When Luffy unleashes a wave of Haoshoku Haki, saving Ace from the second execution attempt, Akainu notices that Luffy used his power unconsciously.

Akainu kills Ace.

When Ace is finally freed, Akainu assures his men that there's nothing to worry about, since the two pirate brothers are going to be captured again and executed. He then confronts Luffy and Ace, and provokes Ace into attacking him by badmouthing Whitebeard. He says that his magma can consume Ace's fire (magma can extinguish fire by smothering it) and is thus able to injure Ace despite his Logia intangibility, making him his natural enemy. Stating that both Luffy and Ace deserve to be executed due to their parentage, he attacks Luffy, but Ace throws himself in the way, taking Akainu's devastating attack through his torso, which shortly leads to his tragic death. He then burns Jinbei as the latter attempts to protect Ace from a second strike for the head. Marco and Vista then attack Akainu; however, with his Logia abilities, Akainu nullifies their attacks. He did feel some discomfort, commenting on how irritating it is that they were both Haki users. He then tells them that it is too late for Ace. After killing Ace and making another attempt to kill Luffy, Akainu is seen to be attacked by Whitebeard himself. After Whitebeard strikes at Akainu he is seen to be defeated by his second punch. He managed to injure Whitebeard's face and he was seen falling into the fissure that was created when Whitebeard struck the Marine HQ.[10]

Akainu, having survived Whitebeard's onslaught, reappeared in front of Jinbei as he is making his way to the escape ship. Akainu demands Jinbei to hand over Luffy, but Jinbei refuses, stating that he will protect Luffy with his life. Akainu then prepares to attack, but Ivankov appeared and blasted Akainu with a Hell Wink. He later heard Blackbeard as he declared to the entire world that the age of Blackbeard has begun.

Shanks saves Coby from Akainu.

Akainu then subdued Ivankov and Inazuma and continues to pursue Jinbei and Luffy, which ends in Akainu piercing through Jinbei and straight towards Luffy, critically injuring the both of them. When he is prepared to finish them off, Crocodile repelled him and got Luffy and Jinbei out of the admiral's reach. Akainu then prepares to face off against Crocodile and the Whitebeard Pirates.

He takes down Curiel and goes into a blind rage yelling to the marines to not let pirates roam this earth. He,along with the whole battlefield, is stopped by Coby as he yells for the fighting to stop. Akainu is outraged at this and attacks Coby, only to have his punch blocked by Shanks with a shocked expression.

Akainu is angered that Shanks's interference has caused Luffy to escape. After Sengoku complies with Shanks' demands to end the Whitebeard War, Akainu is last seen looking very displeased.

I believe copying all this text will make you unsure about my Roleplaying talant so I'll post some RPing stuff I've written.

[spoiler= 2 Plots I've made]

Thousands of years after the battle against Aizen, The hougyoku was buried deep above ground, near the underworld. Aizen's servant Gin had also swept into the enormous vortex to the underworld along with the Hougyoku. Huge numbers of years after, The hogyoku came in contact with a mysterious essence, Activating it's former power. It could not survive without a scale, so it were automatically driven to Gin ichimaru's dead body. Gin successfully awakened with the hogyoku implanted in his chest but not as the former Gin Ichimaru, instead the mystic essence had completely changed his personality. Using the immense reiatsu the hogyoku had granted him, he opened the gates of the underworld. The Soul Siervos, Soldiers of the underworld bowed in front of his might and he was crowned the Prince of underworld. The Shinigami's continued their causal, peaceful life's unaware of their tragic fate, the first to notice the great change in the earth was the new 12th squad captain who immediately told the Captain-commander what may be waiting them..however it was already to late. The gates of underworld burst open and the Soul Siervos invaded Soul society with destruction. The shinigamis fighted brave but they were soon overpowerd by the Underworld prince's powers. The shinigami's were thrown out of the soul society in exile. Some of the shinigamis sepereted and some choose to fight for honor. The different colonies created their own small towns to keep alive. The war continued endlessy and for each battle the shinigamis were weakened, will you help them or will you seek revenge on them ?

Ages ago, An Emperor ruled the 4 nations of Earth, Sky, Shadow and Light.

The land was peaceful, with cherry blossoms growing on the ground. None could complain... Except the bloody Shadow Clan.

The Shadow Clansmen were all greedy and all prepared to rule the nations. One day, the high council of the Shadow Clan arranged an meeting with the emperor about their further plans.

The emperor was highly upset when he heard the evil proposal and ordered the Shadow Clan never to speak in front of him again.

The Shadow council seemed to take no Offense but their true feelings could turn a dragon into dust. When the other nations heard this they became awfully happy because of the Shadow Clan's bloody urge. However, the Shadow Clan wouldn't care about that because the only thing on their mind right now was revenge.

When the emperor entered the throne of justice next to the people of the nations in order to inform them about the news of the Shadow Clan, an arrow covered in flames ripped through the emperors chest, and he collapsed, dead, sprawled over the throne room floor.

The nations raged but when the Shadow Clan suddenly attacked with burning flames, the other nations were forced on their knees.

The high council leader of the Shadow Clan walked across the floor and sat down in the throne of justice.

With a few words he spread chaos over the country, but when the other nations tryed to bring down the new emperor, they were thrown out of the country in exile. The nations seperated and build their own country, none however as mighty as the new Shadow Clan's.

An eternal war was about to begin but there was something the Shadow Clan didn't know. The first emperors son were born and the rightful heir of the throne...

[spoiler=RP Sample Also]

Viero nodded back and unsheated his sword in an elegant motion, Viero crept cautiously forward to the immobile house. He stopped at the door gently, and looked into. It was like he thought, a rotten house full of broken planks. He walked slowly in, suddenly the door behind him closed. Viero reacted swiftly and struck the door in two before it closed. The door had taken all Viero's attention, What he did not understand was that the shadows were just behind him. A shadow in the shape of an old Woman appeared behind Viero and with powerful magic, she threw him out of the house with a spin. Viero's blade pinned through the air and struck to the ground. Viero however countered the fall and landed on his two feet. "Who are you !?" Viero shouted to the shadow. The shadow ignored Viero and threw herself forwards to him. Viero made himself ready to meet the attack with a dagger covered in poison. A blinding light suddenly began to shine around the blade of the knife, he rushed towards the flying shadow. Their fierce attacks clashed and a sharp blast spread around them, instantly blowing them both away. The shadow recovered within just a few seconds and merged with a wind blast aimed towards Viero. Viero's eyes suddenly became red with battle lust, an blue flame emerged from Viero's hand. The blue light was spreading rapidly through the air and embraced the shadow, which sunk to the ground as a rock. The dark clouds in the sky faded to the light and turned to a blue and beautiful sky. Viero stood up silently, "It was done."

Even though I said no admirals, I will make this exception: IceRinger, I see you did well, I accept you. But guys, there is a rule deeming on the unplayable characters. I break this rule, deem it as nothing. BUT, after his, please PM me, I will have to rate your character. 8/10, 9/10, or 10/10 means you are automatically accepted. 6/10 or 7/10 means tweak it some, & you are accepted. 5/10 or down, means just go for a lower character. EDIT: If you don't get a 8, 9, or 10/10, I just say No. Go for a less powerful character. These I cannot trust you with. I can't even trust myself with these.

Oh, we need three more, & we can have up to three involved, & one OOC. So, since there are so many characters involved, I will allow three. That surely is enough to hit a couple paragraphs.

Archived