Evil Bad Guys - Van Kleiss and Dead Master Card!

Shizuku Oikawa

lol

[align=center]

Here is the Main Villain Leader of "The Pack"

[spoiler=01-Van Kleiss]554765o.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot attack directly. If this card attacks, increase this card's ATK by 400 during the Damage Step. During each of your Stanby Phases, Tribute 1 other monster you control. If not, destroy this card. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, except by it's own effect, you can remove from play 1 EARTH Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card.

She's just the sister who becomes Evil

[spoiler=02-Dead Master]554765y.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card is unaffected by card effects while in the Graveyard. You can pay 2000 Life points to Special Summon this card from your hand. This card gains 300 ATK for every face-up DARK monster on the field. This card loses 100 ATK for every face-up LIGHT monster on the field. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

The Cat Girl who was used for torturous experiments becomes Evil but loves cats.

[spoiler=03-Nekoko]554765u.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, you can pay in multiples of 100 (max.300) to increase the ATK of all face-up Beast-Warrior-Type monsters you control by that much for every face-up Beast or Beast-Warrior-Type monster on the field.

[/align]

I know Mr. Kleiss here needs a background, but this pic looked awesome.

Lol, Dead Master can only be found in the "Duel Terminal"!

I wonder if I should make an "Evil Villain" Set.

Evil Characters from various shows come to combine there forces to take out their Enemies one by one.

Of course, about half of them won't even work well together, Just look at Van Kleiss and Dead Master.

Archived