Merci

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Alias: Fear

Race: human

Appearance: http://twi-ny.com/troy.jpg

But wearing this mask:

http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs29/f/2008/172/2/b/Vizard_Mask_Request_by_Dark_Shenlong.jpg

Bio: Fear adopted his name after he killed a vampire for the first time at the age of thirteen. In that fight, he had been severly underestimated by his oponent and as a result he won without so much as being touched by his oponent. This utter dominance in battle was due to training all of his life. At the age of fifteen he became one of the most dominant, if not the most dominant new recruits in the human army. However, when the peace came about he was put out of a job. When the war resumed, many recruits before were killed. As a result, at the age of twenty he was place as a high ranking lieutenant under a general for the army and became known as The Immortal Fear, since it appeared as though he couldn't be killed. As a sort of reward for achieving such a high charisma in the human army, he was rewarded two revolvers, a mark of his immortality.

Weapons: http://www.kingofswords.com/images/SkullRoninKatana.jpg

http://www.swords24.eu/images/products/en/Yari-Samurai_Spear_by_Hanwei.jpg

I don't know if these are allowed... but if they are,

http://armscollectors.com/mgs/images/coltnavy/bothoa2.jpg

Faction: Humans

Personality: Fear seems to know nothing of his name. He faces challenges head on, he welcomes them. Some might go as far as to say he creates them just so he can settle them. yet at the same time he's intellegent and quiet, kind to most and severly firey to some.

SUPRISE RESSURECTION

srsly,been offline for months because of school.

Name:Michico Karizaka

Race:Vampire

Appearance:

Vampire----anime.jpg

This,but without the red stuff in her hair,and a tiny little belt,where she does carry her gun and her sword

Bio:Michico was born 12 years before the war.She doesn't remember anything of it though.She grew up in an underground hideout,because of the war.She always trained there,so she is very strong now.Michico could not stand it that she had to live there,so she killed her parents with her katana.She grabbed her katana and her desert eagle,and she did put them into her belt.Now,she is outside,so she basically never did see a human or another vampire.

Weapons:

1486.jpgThis,but a skull just above the trigger.[/img]

katana

Faction:Neutral

Personality:Michico is really racist.She in fact kills almost all black guys she meets.She also can torture people really hard.She usually just walks around,killing everybody she doesnt like.her combat skills are amazing,so dont start a fight with her.(also,she is single :P)

if anything needs to be fixed,tell me so.

Guest Merciful Idiot

@Golnax

Accepted but you're gonna have to have an extra part of bio if you want guns.

@Michico

Neko Vampire, I found that pic a while ago but I never got the chance to use it.

Anyway, Accepted, but I can't see your second weapon pic.

Adding both to list.

Name: Rayge

Race: Human

[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]guys226.jpg

A quick note about size, Rayge stands right at six feet tall.

[spoiler=[b]Bio:[/b]]

Rayge knew almost nothing of the war as he was growing up. In fact, the small farming community he lived in was quite far removed from the conflict for a very long time. That is, until the Vampire's advance brought them to his neck of the woods. When he was just fifteen years old, two squads of Vampiric soldiers made their way into his village and just started cutting. The villagers were no soldiers, and as such were cut down. Now, the vampires made their way to the house in which Rayge lived with his parents. Rayge's father, however, was particularly skilled in the use of magic and by luck he had come home from the fields to find a tool with which to repair a plow. He brought many of the soldiers down using both magic and a War Hammer he had inherited from his father. However, the commander of these squads was a distant relative of the royal family, and as such was rather skilled in magic himself. It was this one who smote his father to the ground. Rayge had been out in the fields, along with most of the other boys his age, at that time. When they saw the slaughter in the village center, Rayge immediately ran back to his house, the other boys going to theirs. He arrived there, seeing his father's corpse impaled on a pike and just in time to witness the Vampires finish off his mother after having raped her. Now, seeing this, he was consumed by the very force which allowed Humans the use of magic. Anger flowed through him as surely as his own blood and consumed him. The sheer power of the magic he unleashed gave his body the properties of mountain granite. The remaining Vampiric soldiers tried in vain to bring him down, their weapons shattering against his now stony body. He tore them all to pieces with his bare hands. The commander, however, had fled when he saw the power that Rayge commanded. He was in eye shot though, and still was not safe. Slamming his fist into the ground, Rayge sent a massive stone spike up into the commander, ripping him apart. After that day, Rayge and the other boys took whatever weapons they could find, Rayge taking his father's War Hammer and the armored chest plate he now wears, and made their way to the nearest garrison of the Human Army. For two years he fought directly in the war, driven by the rage (pun intended) that consumed him from that day on. He hated all vampires at this time, but gradually his anger began to cool. He realized that the very soldiers he was killing had families of their own and that he was only doing to others what the Vampires had done to him. He left the military just three weeks after his nineteenth birthday and has since began wandering and trying to bring the war to an end in a way that would allow both factions to once more coexist peacefully. However, it seems that violence always manages to find him.

Weapons:

He wields only one weapon, the War Hammer which his father and grandfather before him had wielded. During his brief military career he came to learn that it was named Mountain Hewer and that it allowed him to bring his magical power into a greater focus, especially that which manipulated earth and stone.

HeavyWarHammer.jpg

Faction: Neutral

Personality: Rayge is normally a very peaceful and calm person now. The fury he used to feel has long since died down and it no longer consumes him. It is VERY difficult, almost impossible, to get him into a fight and even if you do odds are he'll just try to incapacitate you without doing serious harm. He is a very skilled fighter and incredibly proficient in magic, so if you do some how manage to get him into a position where he HAS to kill you...he will not hesitate to do so very quickly.

Guest Merciful Idiot

A complete secret. If it wasn't, you might as well create the Ultimate War Of Lath where everyone is fighting for the almighty object of power created by the pointy-eared folk, whose magic is near-limitless.

But the elves have already been extinct for three thousand years. And that tablet is still floating after all that time.

Guest Merciful Idiot

You're allowed as many apps as you please, so long as you use them all.

Also, the elves are going to appear in Legend Nature, the final part of the Cycle. So you can use them then, but Legend Nature's a prequel, so yeah.

Name: Lord Sald Mando

Race: Human

Appearance: [spoiler=]10073885a2.jpg

Bio: Sald was born into a family of Nobles originally in the King of the Human's court. When the Vampires attacked, being led by Elnar, his family was one of the only ones to survive. However, his father had died, and this led Sald, his eldest son, to be the heir of his father's title, lord of the Province of Eldjudar, a small area of land perhaps 10 square miles, but well known for it's magical potential. Sald had some of that potential, but not enough to become an exemplary magician. However, after studying magic intensely, and becoming one of the greatest minds when it came to magic, he learnt of a cave(the blood cave of Legends, with permission from you double) that when found, gave the finder an impressive array of magical power. Sald has devoted his life to finding this cave, aswell as teaching future mages of the human resistance.

Weapons: A longsword, a Longbow, Twin long knives and an extensive knowledge of magic, although he doesn't have enough energy to fully use that knowledge, and is instead a teacher of magic to those with high potential.

Faction: Humans

Personality: Sald is a determined and strong willed character with an immeadiate sense of justice. However, he is also merciful and lacks the power to kill openly, prefering to maim and capture. He has killed his fair few of Vampires, more than most, but doesn't brag, instead hating himself for murdering.

I said in my bio that only I knew of the cave, but it makes sense that there might be others, excluding Makuta, who might of known about it, so anyone who plans to make a new character that has the words "Blood Cave of Legends" in their bio, I will allow it, so long as you don't have an Ancient Form Appearance, then I would have decided to take back what I said.

Guest Merciful Idiot

I'm not really concerning myself with that cave. It's not really what the plot is supposed to revolve about. The Legend Series is something that should revolve around the history of Lath, from 3000 B.A (Before Zackariah) to around 2500 A.D (After Death), and possibly even further.

Current year is 1500 A.D.

Archived