Obelisk blue dorm power

black space

A card in a card. Wow. 6.5/10

I think you need to download GIMP or Photoshop to do that. You need to modify a Synchro like card you want to be as a Dark Synchro, then you change the color format of the card and add dark level stars. I don't know really how, but that's how they put it. Look in the tutorials for details

A card in a card. Wow. 6.5/10

I think you need to download GIMP or Photoshop to do that. You need to modify a Synchro like card you want to be as a Dark Synchro' date=' then you change the color format of the card and add dark level stars. I don't know really how, but that's how they put it. Look in the tutorials for details

[/quote']

No you don't. There is something called Magic Set Editor, and it can make Dark Synchros. They won't look as good though, so I only use it to make Dark Synchros.

As for the cards, not really that creative. It's just a card that has been made and slightly altered (as in the case of Ojama Delta Huricane), or not altered except for the card art. It's better to make original cards instead of remaking existing cards. 2/10, because I can see that some effort was put into them.

Oh. I thought it was that way, but there was something more convenient. Anyways, I nteh Questions and help section, there is a mini forum in it. Click the Questions and Help section, then on the top, it says Tutorials. Click on that and there are tutorials of card making, and how to get around the card maker.

Archived