Realistic Naruto Cards

dahal123

Here are my naruto cards. Please comment!! (BTW when I said realistic I meant like their effects are like in the manga/anime)

511943o.jpg

511943q.jpg

511943b.jpg

511943.jpg

511943v.jpg

511943b.jpg

511943m.jpg

511943e.jpg

511943w.jpg

511943a.jpg

511943.jpg

511943.jpg

511943t.jpg

511943z.jpg

Lore of Beserk Naruto Kyuubi:This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by the effect of 'Naruto Uzumaki'. Once per turn, you can destroy one monster on the field and inflict damage to your opponent and yourself equal to half of the monster's combined attack and defence. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack this turn. Any battle damage this card inflicts is halved. At the end of the turn, destroy this card unless you pay 500 life points. When this card is destroyed, you may special summon one 'Refreshed Naruto' from your hand, deck or graveyard. 'Refreshed Naruto' cannot attack the turn it was special summoned:P

i will report this post because your are not in the good section...GO POST ON THE REALISTIC CARDS TREADS

this belongs in pop culture

he said REALISTIC NARUTO CARD!!!!!THAT GO IN THE REALISTIC CARD TREADS

"realistic" could just mean not stupidly overpowered. like how my sonic cards are "realistic" due to the fact that they aren't stupidly op'ed.

Guest JoshIcy

yea but like i said this post go in the realistic thread card

Are you dumb' date=' this belongs to the Pop culture section.

Read the Sections information.

[/quote']

Eh, not all there but not dumb.

And yes, this belongs here.

Archived