M70Virus/Fallout 3 Style (this is wrong section please delete admins)

After there are 5 that have joined i will start

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler=story] They have just created a new weapon called the M70 it is a syrum injected into the skin that was supposed to enhance the people who take its ability's X2(eg.strength,speed). It was made for the army so they gave it to Australian and american army's Many didn't think it was a good idea to take the syrum and they was right for 1 year later everyone who had taken the virus had turned into mindless creatures who eat human flesh one bite can turn you into them. they have the superhuman enhanced abilities because of the syrum that they had one year ago when they first took it. but there brains have deteriorated meaning they cannot shoot wich gives anyone not taken it the advantage.

Blazer a young man from the Australian army set up a base and a long range radio station he has called for all other survivors to travel to his coordinates and withhold the base so we can work together

[spoiler=Races aloud]American,Australian and all other english speaking race but has to be in australia or america and travelling to australia

[spoiler=rules/info] Swearing is aloud but not in large amounts and no rascism, no being extra awesome such as killing everything, no team killing and suicide is aloud as long as its for all not some reasons

1. kill many zombies

2. want to leave role play

[spoiler=My app]Name: Ben Johnson

Nickname: Blazer

Weapons: 2X SMGs, 1X Impact grenade, Hunting rifle

BIO: Blazer was a soldier in the Australian army.He had not taken the virus is an expert with 2 smg's

Yo Dude I'm here to join the Rp on on condition you check out my upgraded Rp but don't post on the IC yet just post on the OCC thread. You play on the IC but the beta test is on the OCC

[spoiler= My App] Name: N/A

Nickname: Silent-Death/Boom

Weapons: suppressed, red dot sight P90, x10 amo RPG, x4 C4, and a suppressed Dragonov 35 cal.

[spoiler=Bio:] ??? joined the US Black Ops in 2009 and quickly passed though the ranks. Excelled in anti-armor and Sniping He was in the Black Ops when they gave the serum his whole platoon took it except him. A year later he say his friends start to change around him he got the radio message a quickly killed his squad. then he flew a plane with some other survivors to Australia were he went to the base to hold it off.

[spoiler=Appearance:]black+ops.jpg

Archived