Digimon Evolution! Time for some DI-GI-TAL Monsters! Preview Card! Digi-Eggs and Forms Added! 16/???

Tired of Pokemon and want to see the rest of this set?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Tired of Pokemon and want to see the rest of this set?

• YESSSSSSSS!
    • Nah, pokemon is pretty nice.

I was thinking of making it that or synchro' date=' but dont i need the card polyzerination or wat ever its called.

[/quote']

You don't have to have "Polymerization". If you've read the Neos Fusions, they use "contact fusion", which doesn't require "Polymerization".

[spoiler=Elemental Hero Grand Neos is an example]ElementalHeroGrandNeosCT04-EN-ScR-LE.png

I was thinking of making it that or synchro' date=' but dont i need the card polyzerination or wat ever its called.

[/quote']

You don't have to have "Polymerization". If you've read the Neos Fusions, they use "contact fusion", which doesn't require "Polymerization".

[spoiler=Elemental Hero Grand Neos is an example]ElementalHeroGrandNeosCT04-EN-ScR-LE.png

its also called Chimeratech fortess and XYZ sets :P they don't use poly either

and i cant read magnamon D:

If ur making imperialdramon make imperialdramon fighter mode as well. oh and the fusion of Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon..the exalted knight of the digimon world....Omnimon. Urgent request. btw shouldnt veemon and its evolution be a beast type. MagnaVmon and Flamedramon(pyro) be beast-warrior and Raidramon be a thunder.

To me, dinosaur doesnt seem to fit. Just my opinion tak it anyway u want.

10/10

Edit: dont forget imperialdramon paladin mode too they have pics of omni and imperial at photobucket in case ur wondering.

example:

[spoiler=imperialdramon paladin mode]PaladinMode.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived