The Book of Moon OOC PG-17 (This is part 1 in a 3 Rp series.) Advanced

This is one of the biggest Rps I have ever planned out. This rp is one I started back on a differnt forum, but it died. I plan on making this huge!!

Plot:

During a time of War and suffering a group of terroists sold their souls for the ability to wipe their opponents from the planet. The God that gave them their power said that their key to victory was in their blood and that they could share it with the entire world. The terrorists decided that they would pledge their alligance to the monster so that he would infect everyone. The only problem is that only 50% of the world was infected and turned. 90% of the now infected saw this as a way to rule over everything so they started a war. The other 10% saw it as a curse and thought it unfit so they decided to stay to themselves. 30% of the remaining 50 were infected with a defected strand creating the Half breeds. Some thought that they should help the Infested and the others either sought to fight for themselves or with the humans. The last 20% are the humans over 95% decided to serve the vampires and became their slaves while the last few remaining decided to band together to try and recreate the human race... Let me know what you think and let me know any ideas that you have.

Races:

Vampires: Also known as the Cursed, Forsake, or the Disiesed. The Vampire race began when a single group of people sold their souls to a demonic god. The god granted them power to wipe out their enemies and claimed that the secret was in their blood. The group soon found out that the power they were given was a curse.. they could not step into the sun because they were ashamed to look at the light of day, They needed to gain their strength by draining the blood of their opponents, they have the sight of an eagle, the strength of an Ox, speed of a cheetah, and can use any type of weapon. Most vampires think highly of themselves and see themselves as gods others believe they are cursed and should be treated as infected. Vampires now control the world as you have read.

Half-breeds: Also called the Mut's the Dali or the Chif. The Half-breeds came into the world when a incomplete strand of the virus was released. Unlike the vampires Half-breeds can walk in the sun, can control their thirst for blood, and have all the powers of a vampire. The weapon selection of half-breeds are wide but cannot use Heavy Guns.

Humans: Humans are the "Cows" of the vampires. Humans are supposed to be the bottom of the food chain. The human race was almost wiped out because of the virus but a select few had an immunity from the virus. Humans can walk in the daylight, have great intelect, normal speed, good strength, and can work in groups very well. Humans weapon choices are limited to Most Heavy weapons but can make up for that with their great accuracy.

Application:

Name:

Alligance:

Species:

Appearance:

Personality:

Weapon of Choice:

Magik:(No Majik until mid story!)

Rules:

1. If you join after I start the story you have to wait till the next chapter for your character to come in.

2. No doing (appear) I want detail to this... make it seem interesting. I want to know what your character looks like, what they are wearing, and what they are thinking sometimes.

3. If you are in the story you are stuck there till you die. So basically your character is the story like they live there.

4. NO MAGIC AT FIRST!!! I know it sounds stupid but it is gonna be realistic. I will get into more detail when the story begins

5. Your character does not instantly know what to do... they have to learn like normal human beings.

6. When you choose your race you choose whether your good or bad... you can be neutral. There will only be a few Half-breeds..... I know it sucks but there will be alot of people wanting to be that but we need humans and vampires.

7. There will be major characters and minor characters. Also you cannot be the leader of the Vampires or the God... I will decide who is..

8. Be your character.. do what you think they would do if you want to OOC you will say OOC: or () .. as long as it does not contradict the storyline.

9. This is modern day so think about your character for a bit. I want original Characters too. No characters from animes, games and/or movies.

10. ADVANCED CLAUSE ONLY!

Name: Britney Marie DeBarge

Alligance: Vampire's

Species: Hybrid

Appearance: Britney is about 5'4. She has long hair, ending above her rib cage. Her hair is blonde, With small chunks of Light Blue and Pink. She has Baby Blue eyes. Her shirt is pure white, With little Pink and Blue stars, In the center of her shirt saying 'Live In The Stars' in big Yellow letters. She wears White Skinny Jeans, With rips on both her knee's and a small rip at her bottom right ankle. She wears White Converse's, Her shoelaces are Blue and Pink.

Personality: Britney is very high sprung and spunky. She's all happy and she loves all the vampires of the world. She also does love the humans but she does prefer the vampires any day.

Weapon of Choice: Two daggers

Magik: She can control fire

Guest Random Dude

Name: Zack, he doesn't know what his last name is.

Allegiance: None, he is looking for someone who can help him find out who he is.

Species: Half Breed

Appearance: He is 5'10 with a slight muscular build. He wears jeans, a red shirt with the Aerosmith logo on it, an open sweater with the hood normally up, and black Converse shoes. There is a scar on his forehead where the car hit him and he has a piercing on his eyebrow.

Personality: He was hit by a car, causing him to forget most things about himself. He is trying to find out who he is or was and will do anything he can to find out.

Weapon of Choice: Shotgun with a silver blade welded under the barrel. The blade is about 4 feet long and the gun has no shoulder stock, instead it has a slightly curved handle like that of a pistol. The gun is loaded with Buckshots or Slugs.

Magic: he is not aware of himself having any magic potential.

Name: Alex Ryder

Alligance: Humans

Species: Hybrid(Half-Breed)

Appearance: My-fave-bishies-anime-guys-7051124-437-500.jpg But with black wings.

Personality:

Weapon of Choice: Two Flintlock Pistols with Double Barrels & a Sliver knife attachment to one of them, the difference between the two is the other one has an extra barrel attachment place. It is Black with a Silver Handle, & White Trigger. Their names are "Chopper" & "Human".

Magik:(No Majik until mid story!)

Will finish later.

Archived