Fullmetal Alchemist - Final Justice [Not Started/Accepting/PG-16+]

[spoiler=Plot]Years after Edward Elric and his fellow comrades heroic actions, A new threat had risen from the ash of the former. A threat such as most humans would refer as the perfect being, This creature comes with the same message as the last: Massive Destruction along with total control. His predecessor may had failed this task before but the theory was not invalid, the real problem was hidden in the mighty power alchemy. To achieve his ultimate goal, he must not only consume amestris but also Xing, in other words the whole source of alchemy. But in order to do something that dangerous he will need subordinates, that's were the Homunculus takes its share in the act. By using the ancient research his predecessor buried deep above ground, he was able to create new savages from the core of a mighty Philosopher's Stone, all of them representing one of the seven sins of death. The amestris had already moved into a bloody civil war, the Homunculus entered the battle on neither the rebellion or the government's side, when the generals heard about this they send out their most talented alchemists and officers to the battlefield to finish both this war and the homunculus, among those alchemists were Jacob Elric, son of Edward elric. The homunculus begun their act with the half transmutation circle of amestris, the coming destruction of mankind had come.

[spoiler=Rules]

1) All YCM rules Applies

2) Godmodding is strictly forbidden

4) Each post most be at least 4 sentences

5) Up to 2 characters

6) Enjoy and follow the rules.

[spoiler=Characters]

Before we begin, we need one to act as Jacob Elric, another as Ling Yao son: Come up with a name yourself and of course the perfect being: Come up with a name. For the first Arc those Homunculus will be included: Gluttony, Envy, Lust, and Wrath.

[spoiler=Arcs]

1st Arc: Greet the New day:

The homunculus has begun to create half of the transmutation in Amestris, The one acting as the perfect being shall decide were the Homunculus will start.

[spoiler=Application form]

[spoiler=Alchemist]

Name:

Current Rank in army: (Amestris)

[spoiler=Appearance]

Weight:

Height:

Skin Color:

Hair color:

Hair style:

Eye color:

Facial Hair:

Clothing:

Others:

Zodiac:

Bloodtype:

Personality:

Biography: Not necessary, I know how bothersome it is.

Alchemist Nickname:

Dream/Future goal:

Combat style:

Special Ability/resource:

[spoiler=Homunculus]

Name:

Aspect of Death:

[spoiler=Appearance]

Ouroboro tattoo:

Weight:

Height:

Skin Color:

Hair color:

Hair style:

Eye color:

Facial Hair:

Clothing:

Others:

Personality:

Dream/Future goal:

Combat style:

Special Ability:

[spoiler=RP Sample]

Before I can accept you, I'll need to see an detailed and good RP sample from you.

[spoiler=Accepted Applications]

Enjoy!

My application will be up soon.

Name: Daichi

Current Rank in army: Major

[spoiler=Appearance ]

Weight: 220 lb (99 kg)

Height: 6ft

[spoiler= pic]

857713890.jpg

Zodiac: Pisces

Bloodtype: O

[spoiler=Personality: ]Daichi is always calm in any situation & never gets angry. His most likely response to a powerful attack would be "Awesome" even if the attack is aimed at him. Despite his childish personality he also knows how to get serious and cares deeply for his friends and comrades. He is often seen putting himself in dangerous situations in order to save only one or two people that he doesn't know or does not like.

Alchemist Nickname: Deep sea Alchemist

Dream/Future goal: Bring peace to the world.

[spoiler=Combat style: ]Daichi's style changes depending on his opponent. He has a unique ability to quickly Adapt to different opponents. No mater how much his style changes he always upholds the way of Katsujin-ken, the Saving fist, Which means that he uses his power to protect people and not harm them.

[spoiler=Special Ability/resource: ]Highly ranked swordsman. The guard on his sword is the shape of a transmutation circle, allowing for quick alchemy. He is also able to put philosophers stones in to the handle of his sword, but he only uses the stone as a last resort.

Archived