Doctor Who Set Preview #1 (5/5) Complete.

The Tin  Trooper

[align=center]

I am Sutekh the Destroyer. Wherever I tread, I leave nothing but dust and darkness. And I find that good. Before me you are nothing but an ant. Abase yourself, you grovelling insect!

2rog9hk.jpg2r5vtbm.jpg

If your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card, you can negate its effect and remove it from play. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack until your next Battle Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle, add 1 Spell or Trap card from your Deck to your hand.

7642c.jpgae0cvq.jpg

7642n.jpg

7642.jpg

7642l.jpg

Activate only while there is a "Sutekh - The Destroyer" on your Field. Each time "Sutekh - The Destroyer" removes a monster from play, place 1 Spell Counter on it (max. 7). When there are 7 Spell Counters on "Sutekh - The Destroyer", you can remove them and pay half your Life Points to remove all cards on the field from play, except "Sutekh - The Destroyer". The "Sutekh - The Destroyer gains 100 ATK for each card removed from play by this card's effect.

The render was poorly made by me. This is the first of many cards, 3000-strong, in my upcoming reduxed Doctor Who Thread.

[/align]

Seems fairly basic and useful

Minimal to no OCG errors.

Pic looks fine

8.5/10

Thanks. I was originally going to make it with its ultimate power, as Sutekh is a Destroyer, he can change the future and destroy reality. Obviously that would be too OP'ed, so the Spell + Trap search mechanic is to get out his various Support Cards, like the one for his "pain ray", the one for his manipulation powers, and finally, one for his ultimate power.

Thanks for the rating.

I will add a Support Card shortly.

Not familiar with Doctor Who' date=' but maybe...Haemovores, sounds interesting.

[/quote']

Haemovores are monsters from the 1989 story "The Curse of Fenric". In this, they are aquatic vampires; the result of Earth's pollution. Their victims, like them, gradually become Haemovores.

Personally, they're my favourite monsters, after the Cybermen and the Kandy Man, so I might make the Next Miniset about the Haemovores.

Archived