ABOD (Absence Of Darkness) Set. (Work in progress).

Alright... so.. I'm totally new to all this card making stuff... but here's the cards I've made for this set so far.

563342.jpg

Lore:

This card can be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending one level 3 monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, and by removing from play one level 2 monster from your Graveyard

When this card is summoned, once per turn you can equip this card to one monster on your side of the field. The equipped card gains 2000 ATK. During battler between the equipped card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the equipped monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

563342.jpg

Lore:

1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster

When this card is Summoned you can equip to a face-up monster on the field. The equipped monster gains 1500 ATK. When the equipped monster attacks a Facedown Defense Position monster you can remove from play up to 3 cards in your opponents Spell and Trap card zone.

563342x.jpg

Lore:

1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster

When this card is Summoned you can equip it to one monster on your side of the field. The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK. When the equipped monster inflicts battle damage to your opponent you can remove from play up to 2 monster cards on the field.

563342.jpg

Lore:

First Booster + Second Booster + Third Booster

When this card is Summoned it gains the effects of all the monsters used as Synchro Material. When this monster destroys an opponents monster by battle you can inflict damage to your opponent equal to its DEF. When this card is summoned you can special summon the synchro material used for it. If you do, you cannot attack this turn, you must also skip your next 3 draw phases.

563342.jpg

Lore:

First Booster + Second Booster + Third Booster + Surging Machine - Sixth Booster

When this card is summoned, you can discard your entire hand to special summon the synchro material from your Graveyard. When this card is sucessfully summoned, it gains the effects of the monsters used to summon it. When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spells or Traps until the end of the Battle Phase.

563342.jpg

Lore:

When this card is Summoned, change it to Defense Position. When a "Booster" Monster is summoned, you can Special Summon a "Booster" Monster ignoring it's summoning requirements, whose level is less than the level of the Summoned Monster.

563342t.jpg

Lore:

This cards activation cannot be negated. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Spell, or Trap card effects. This card can only be activated when your opponent Special Summons a monster, and you have 2 or more "Booster" Monsters on the field. When this card is activated, destroy all cards on the field except one "Booster" card and this card. You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Booster" monster from your Deck, or Extra Deck, whose level is equal to or less than the number of "Booster" Monsters in your Graveyard.

563342m.jpg

Lore:

Equip this card only to a "Booster" Monster. The Equipped Monster gains 900 ATK and your opponent can only select the Equipped Monster as an Attack-Target.

I know the OCG is probably horrible. butt.. yeah... definitely expect me to finish this Archetype. ^_^

First Booster and the Surging Machines are more like effect monsters and fusion monsters

First Booster: Level 1 Synchro =/= Synchro, since it can only be summoned by sending and removing, it should be an effect monsters.

Surging Machine : both can only be summmoned by boosters? then they are fusion monsters, not synchros.

First Booster and the Surging Machines are more like effect monsters and fusion monsters

First Booster: Level 1 Synchro =/= Synchro' date=' since it can only be summoned by sending and removing, it should be an effect monsters.

Surging Machine : both can only be summmoned by boosters? then they are fusion monsters, not synchros.

[/quote']

If you pay any attention to the Anime, I think you would realize these are my attempt at an Accel Synchro... *shrugs*

Archived