Rep Problem

Slash

For Some Reason ever since yesterday I haven't been able to give God GAK any reps.I haven't given out any to anyone else.It just doesn't seem to work when I try, It brings up the common Error screen like this:

errorforreps.jpg

and it's just God GAK that it doesn't work on, it works when I try to give one to soemone else, does anyone know what's wrong with it?

PS-I know it's not my computor I just got a new one a month or so ago.

GAK: No.

Slash: Many people have had that problem before' date='try using a different browser, logging out/in, deleting cookies etc.

[/quote']

ok I see :D

EDIT:I tried logging out then back in and then tried to give him the reps and it still brings up that window and what are cookies lol?

If you haven't followed up Tkill's suggestion about cookies, I suggest you do, as I think that could be the problem. This is a real pain, as it means it gets rid of all the information you have sent to sites to, for example, "Keep me logged in on this computer", etc., and you therfore have to log back into said sites again when you next visit them. It's what you have to try, though.

I gather you are using Internet Explorer 7, so do the following:

- Near the top right-hand corner of your screen, you should see a blue 'gear' image and the word "Tools", click on this and a drop-down menu will appear.

- Select the option at the very bottom of the drop-down, "Internet Options"

- Up should pop a window with several tabs, the default tab should be "General", this contains the link for your home page and some other stuff, but the bit you're interested in is "Browsing History"

- Under the "Browsing History" headline, you should see a 'clock' image, some text, and two buttons, one of them says "Delete...", click this

- Up shall pop another box, called "Delete Browsing History", and it shall contain 5 options, seperated by lines. The second one from the top is titled "Cookies", which contains some more text, and a button, saying "Delete cookies..."

- Refresh your "www.forum.yugiohcardmaker.net" window, and you will notice you are no longer logged in, so log back in, and try repping GAK again.

If this doesn't work, I'm stumped.

Archived