Gifted Humans RP !!! Back in Action !!!

daxinator

The sound of footsteps on the cold floor would surely draw attention to the girl who appeared on the doorstep.

Incredibly tall for a girl, even though she looked just under twenty, with a doll's face and fade silver hair and eyes, she was dressed in tight black clothing that exposed a great physique. She looked rather... regular - bar the strange eye and hair color, except the twin black metal gauntlets she wore on her hands - a rather unfitting attire for a student.

She did not appear to register anyone's presence, as she walked in, and leaned against the wall in a standing position, her eyes closed as if she had fallen asleep.

===

OOC: Just so I know, in this, are we allowed to control other members' characters? I noticed daxinator doing it, so I was just wondering - common practice is, you control your own character and let the other member decide what happens, whether you are talking or fighting.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Aren't you a little overconfident?" The girl asked Leo cooly all of a sudden, without opening her eyes. "Quite a few powers do not work on mechanical creatures. I would be more cautious, were I you."

"Which I'm not, fortunately." She added, opening her eyes, now a devilish smirk on her face.

OOC: Just so I know, in this, are we allowed to control other members' characters? I noticed daxinator doing it, so I was just wondering - common practice is, you control your own character and let the other member decide what happens, whether you are talking or fighting.

[This is dax's RP, so I guess he can do whatever he wants. Though you shouldn't control other members otherwise.]

Kaze took a seat next to the only familiar face he saw. In his seat, he glanced over at a woman who had just entered and was standing against a wall. Her face seemed so lifeless to him, almost like a porcelein doll.

"Hah!" shouted Leo. "If you knew what I can do, you would think differently!"

The girl raised her eyebrows at Leo. "Uh-huh."

"You think you're better than me!" Leo was becoming rather annoyed. "I'll take you on!"

Then, he said to the professor, "Scratch that robot! We've got an opponent right here!"

[This is dax's RP' date= so I guess he can do whatever he wants. Though you shouldn't control other members otherwise.]

OOC: I know, I never control other characters than my own, or auto-hit in battle, even if it is allowed. I was just asking to see how this will run - I've been in a lot of RPGs, you know =/.

===

The girl just glanced at the newcomers coldly, her expression not changing, as her eyes followed Leo and his opponent.

===

OOC#2: Altemon, please do not control my character's reactions, at least not without need, since dax said we should limit control of other members' characters to specific occasions.

[This is dax's RP' date= so I guess he can do whatever he wants. Though you shouldn't control other members otherwise.]

OOC: I know, I never control other characters than my own, or auto-hit in battle, even if it is allowed. I was just asking to see how this will run - I've been in a lot of RPGs, you know =/.

===

The girl just glanced at the newcomers coldly, her expression not changing, as her eyes followed Leo and his opponent.

===

OOC#2: Altemon, please do not control my character's reactions, at least not without need, since dax said we should limit control of other members' characters to specific occasions.

"Hey you don't ignore me I'm talking to you" He gets bigger and bigger until he 10 inches taller than her. "Now what"?

Leo completely destoryed the robot.

"Ok next let's see" looking down at his list "Kaze you against this fish in a tub full of water even though you don't know how to swim. I'll make a bubble of air around you that way you wouldn't be scared".

"Fine." Leo muttered. "I don't need you. This robot will do fine." This girl was annoying!

"Let's go!"

The robot beeped. It was a tall dinosaur-like thing, with a scythe in either hand.

"Interesting," Leo thought to himself. "but it looks easy enough to beat."

With that, Leo launched himself at the robot, a beam of light emitting from his closed hand.

The beam of light hit the robot on the shoulder. There was an explosion, and Leo was forced back down to the ground. When the smoke cleared, Leo could see that the robot's right arm had been detached, and was lying on the ground. The perfect weapon.

Using his Light Shed ability, Leo levitated the arm, and threw it at the robot. The robot turned, and the arm snapped back into place.

"Damn!" shouted Leo, and ducked as the robot swung its scythe at him. There had to be a way to beat this thing! Leo lay on the ground, thinking quickly. Then, he had an idea. He launched himself at the robot once more, but missed and smashed into the wall. He slid to the ground in agony, and lay still.

Just then, he thought he saw somebody rushing toward him, but figured it was just a hallucination.

The last thing he saw was a scythe swinging toward him before all he saw was black.

===

===

"Hey you don't ignore me I'm talking to you" He gets bigger and bigger until he 10 inches taller than her. "Now what"?

Leo completely destoryed the robot.

"Ok next let's see" looking down at his list "Kaze you against this fish in a tub full of water even though you don't know how to swim. I'll make a bubble of air around you that way you wouldn't be scared".

OOC: Leo completely destroyed the robot? That wrecked the part of the story I just spent a full 5 minutes writing! Who's controlling characters now?

*Sigh* "Looks like I'm late" Yotoro said to himself as he entered the building, "Maybe I can find out where im suppose to go" he thought as he leaned againest the wall in the first room.

Leo awoke with a start in an unfamiliar room. "Where - where am I?" he mumbled.

"You're in the hospital." said a short, plump lady. "You had quite a fight."

Suddenly, Leo remembered everything. The fight, the loss, that strange figure walking up to him... that must have been Ivan!

"But how am I still alive?" Leo wondered aloud. "It's strange... very strange..."

With that, Leo closed his eyes, and began to sleep. And with sleep, came dreams...

OOC: daxinator' date=' what's the point of this RPG if you just... control everyone's characaters, making them instantly destroy their opponents? =/

[/quote']

OOC: Not to mention his grammar and spelling could do with a little work. I find it hard to read, and the storyline is vague consequently.

Dreams were the only place Leo ever found true happiness. The truth was, Leo knew nothing about his life, or how he had become a Gifted Human. He only acted confident so that nobody would know he was afraid.

But in his dreams, Leo saw his family. His mother was a tall, beautiful woman, and his father was well-built and stocky. He had two brothers, one named Derek and one named Russel. He also had a sister, but even in his dreams he did not remember who she was. She was the only mystery in his dreams.

When he woke up, he remembered nothing of his dreams.

Kaze adjusted himself in his seat, just realising how afraid he looked. "Uh.. I'm fine. It's... I never liked water," he said to Mina. "The air makes me feel free and safe. The water... Just seems suffocating." Without realizing it, Kaze began shaking again at the thought of the aquatic cage he feared so much.

Kaze just shuddered. "It's my ability... I can manipulate the air, make it dance the way I want. I've had this ability all my life, and it's saved my life so many times. A while ago, there was this huge down poor. The sky was so thick with rain, I couldn't pick the air from the water. I was never so scared in my life, to be cut off from what has kept me alive since I was born. I'll never get used to water. All my life, it's done nothing but scare me."

Archived