Megaman ZERO cards (plz rate 20 Cards!!!)

kuriboh fan

Some OCG:

Ciel- "all of your monsters" = all monsters you control

armed Harpuia- opponent's, 1, can not may, removing from play...

Zero- every

Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 300 for each (WATER, WIND, etc.) monster on the fild during your End Phase (or Standby Phase, your choice)

Sure. They're great. A few things I'm sure you already know: Thunder element monsters will be classified as Light attribute, Ice element will be Water Attribute, and Fire will be, well, fire attribute. Oh, and you need backgrounds for Phantom, Ciel, Dr. Weil, the Pantheons, Copy X, his Seraph form, Aztec Falcon, the synchro, and the Gentle Judges. Upon which Cubit Foxtar is one of them. Make Human and Fighting form cards for each of the judges.

that would take a really long time but okay i will do so. about the pictures they don't make megaman pictures with backgrounds only a few like harpuia, zero, omega and leviathan.

bad news tdi owen they don't make pics of them alone. i just looked no pics of cubit foxtar alone. but i have a plan B.

Let me give you some ideas for cards. For example: the Gentle Judges (Individually).

Fire for Fire, Water for Ice, Wind or Light for Lightning, Earth for Neutral.

The Judges, while in Human form can change from Human form to combat form, and back again. This effect means that you can switch a Judge on the field to the corresponding judge in your hand. All the Human Form Judges can be either Earth or Dark. Your choice. But in their combat form they have to be the same element. You know, Flizzard fire, Childre Ice, Schilt Lightning, etc. Oh. This was something I forgot. The Human's can be Tuners and the combat forms can be Synchros.

Blazing Flizard (Human form):

Dark Attribute, Fiend type. Tuner Monster

You can come up with stats and effects.

Background in pic can be a black flame motif

Blazing Flizard (Combat Form):

Fire Attribute, Reptile Type, Synchro Monster.

Again, You can come up with stats and effects.

Background for pic is flame motif.

Hope this helps.

Archived