First Up...Blue..other colors of the rainbow..not comming

~Black~

561692h.jpg

Once per turn you can discard 1 card from your Hand to the Graveyard.Release this face-up card to Special Summon 1 Monster Card from your Graveyard and take damage equal to the ATK of the Special Summoned monster.This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.Destroy this card when it is targeted by the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster.

Uhh Overall a 7/10, Few comments:

Space your periods and the next sentence. The OCG i have alot of questions about it. Like why do i need to discard one card from my hand? What do you mean by "realease this face-up card"?

Also you can take out the "Destroy this card when it is targeted by the effect of a spell, Trap, or Effect Monster."

Lol i agree with changing that first sentence because you will be discarding for nothing. "Release this face-up card" refers to tributing/sacrifing a card, its a new term. Last part I agree is a little unnecessary but it is up to you since it is your card.

Woops forgot the rating, 8/10

Once per turn you can discard 1 card from your Hand to the Graveyard.Release this face-up card to Special Summon 1 Monster Card from your Graveyard and take damage equal to the ATK of the Special Summoned monster.This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.Destroy this card when it is targeted by the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster.

Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to your Graveyard. You can tribute this face-up card to Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard. You must pay Life Points equal to the ATK of the Special Summoned monster. This card cannot be destroyed in battle. Destroy this card when it is targeted by a card effect.

That's my OCG fix. A bit creative. 8/10

to every1 except zetaru there isno need to space periods no one cares.discarding a card for nothing enh......useful in fabled deck i think so.....useful in dw deck i think so.....ifreakin love it except it should be a lvl 4 with 1 less effect and a better pic

Spacing periods show good grammar skills, and that you actually take time in making cards. I think alot of people card about period spacing.

to every1 except zetaru there isno need to space periods no one cares.discarding a card for nothing enh......useful in fabled deck i think so.....useful in dw deck i think so.....ifreakin love it except it should be a lvl 4 with 1 less effect and a better pic

Spacing periods show good grammar skills' date=' and that you actually take time in making cards. I think alot of people card<------card? you mean care mr grammar

english is not an important subject..i speak it..dosent matter if i do poorly

Spacing periods show good grammar skills' date=' and that you actually take time in making cards. I think alot of people card<------card? you mean care mr grammar

Little things make a difference.

Little things make a difference.

not to me =)

Archived