Jak 2 Set (5/???)

Daxter

Should I make Jak 3 cards after I'm done with Jak 2?  

1. 1. Should I make Jak 3 cards after I'm done with Jak 2?

• Yes
    • No

[align=center][spoiler=Info]

Just making a set for the game Jak 2, will not have characters from Jak 1, 3 or X. Comment, Rate, Thanks.

*6/20/2010 - Set Started*

*6/21/2010 - 4th card added*

*All "Metalheads" will have similar effects, main Arch-Type of the set.*

*6/23/2010 - 5th card added*

[spoiler=Cards]

[spoiler=EN001]

412119yc.jpg

Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for each "Metalhead" your opponent's Graveyard. Once per turn during your Draw Phase, instead of drawing a card you can add 1 "Morph Gun" Spell card from your Deck to your hand. When this card is targeted by an opponent's Spell or Trap card effect, place 1 "Dark Eco Counter" on this card (Max 5). Offer this card with 5 "Dark Eco Counters" to Special Summon 1 "Eco Transformation - Dark Jak" from your hand or Deck.

[spoiler=EN002]

412119e.jpg

During the turn this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, you can Special Summon 2 "Metalhead - Hopper" from your hand or Deck. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 50 for each "Metalhead" you control. As long as you control this card, all none-DARK monsters that are destroyed are removed from play.

[spoiler=EN003]

412119.jpg

Decrease the ATK of the monster equipped with this card by 500. During each Battle Phase, the monster equipped with this card can attack every monster your opponent controls as long as your Life Points are lower than your opponent's. When this card is destroyed, pay 300 Life Points to place this card in your Deck. The Deck is then shuffled.

[spoiler=EN004]

412119.jpg

During a Battle Phase this card is selected as an Attack Target, pay 500 Life Points to negate the attack. This effect can only be used once per turn. Increase the ATK and DEF od this card by 50 for each "Metalhead" you control. As long as you control this card, all none-DARK monsters that are destroyed are removed from play.

[spoiler=EN005]

412119.jpg

During a Battle Phase that this card is selected as an Attack Target, place 1 "Damage Counter" (Max 3) on this card to negate the attack. Destroy this card during the End Phase of the turn this card has 3 "Damage Counters" on it. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 100 for each "Metalhead" you control. As long as you control this card, all none-DARK monsters that are destroyed are removed from play.

[/align]

Jak's story's quite easy to follow.

Start out as the Kid in Haven City in 2

Go to the past and end up fighting Gol and Mira, or whatever their names were in PL

Get thrown through the portal into the future at the beginning of 2

Find out Jak is the Kid and send him to the past so he can become the Jak we know

Jak gets exiled, we get to Spargus City where we meet Damos

Eventually find out Jak is Mar, and built Haven City, right back in time

And yeah, that's that.

Anyway the cards! Not bad, but with Jak.. You've put 3 as the max Dark Eco Counters you can have on him, how are you supposed to Tribute him for DE Transformation if you need to remove 5?

Probably just a typo, but idk, you could have an epic idea of some sort hidden up your sleeve. Again, Idk.

Anywho 8/10 from me. Nice work.

Nope not a typo, have a "trick" as you say haha, but your the first to notice that xD well thanks for the comment and explaining the story...I still dont get it, even though I beat all the games like 8 times haha. Thanks much.

EDIT: But looking over Jak's effect, it is confusing, I might change it.

Jak 2 was fun

The newest jack is the one about pirates or somthing (Yes they made a new one)

Morph gun seems a little uped to me :/

The only thing that disturbs me about these cards are the pics.

You made them yourself which is good but yo pasted a HQ render on a LQ backkground which hurts my eyes sort of.

7/10 for now

• 2 weeks later...

Archived