Ordean Deck

RE-Mastered

Guest Shadowfang1992

Hmm, I give you 10/10 for originality, but 7/10 for the whole. Here's why:

First of all: spelling. Easily corrected, so I'd take care of that first. Example: Opponent. You forgot the second "n". But like I said, easy fix ^^

Second of all: the pictures. "Ordean's Sacred Ritual" and "Ordean Shining Swordsman" are fuzzy. OK, the swordsman is VERY fuzzy. And "Ordean Dark Valkyrie" is a bit squished vertically, so a little work on that one and it's good to go. In fact, a little editing and you don't even have to change the picture! I hope not, cause it's a good pic for that card. You have good taste!

Third: The effects are great, but the wording it a little off. If the name of a card is mentioned in an effect, it must be in quotes. However, like in "Ordean Lord, Master of Legends"'s effect, instead of re-writing his name, just say "this card" or something along those lines. However, if the effect is something like "There can only be one "Ordean Lord, Master of Legends" on the field," (I know it's not, but for future reference), then it's OK. "Ritual Spell Card" always begins in caps (don't worry, I'm having trouble with that too -.-), and the swordsman's effect should sound something like this:

"When this card is summoned, look at the bottom card of your graveyard. If it is a monster, you may special summon it to your side of the field."

Again, I'm not an expert, but that sounds more like what a Yugioh card would say. I hope this helps ^^

Archived