Agony Set (Preview)

John A. Zoidberg

This is a preview of my first set, called Agony Warriors. For now, I only have 7 cards finished. I aim to have the full set done in a week or two, when I will put it in finished sets. Credit for the pics go to whatever websites I found with google images. Enjoy!

565936.jpg565936.jpg565936q.jpg565936b.jpg565936.jpg565936g.jpg565936y.jpg

Please, feel free to pint out OCG errors, overused pics, or any other mistakes. Remember, I'm still learning :D

For the last card "Blade of Agony" wouldn't you get 0 Life Points because the monster's ATK was reduced to 0. For "Agony Mage" instead of "and 2000 or less ATK" it should be "with an ATK of 2000 or less." The effect on "Black Bloodspill" is questionable and seems too UP in a way. The rest of the set looks good to me.

Guest Shadowfang1992

Hey, you're really good at this! Keep it up, these are really cool! Except that on "Black Bloodspill" you spelled the word card like "ccard." You spelled directed "dierected" on "Agony Martyr". Easy fixes, just wanted you to know ^^ Other than that, 10/10 with the exception of the mentioned misspellings! Keep up the good work!

Thanks everyone! I'll be sure to make these changes. I'll post a link on this thread once I get some more done.

And, not to double post, but would it be better if I changed Agony Nightmare's effect to "After this card is summoned, Light monsters cannot be summoned." Would that be cool, or too overpowered?

I hope I'm not getting out of hang with these posts :3

My purpose for Black Bloodspill's conditions are to ensure that you have no spell or trap cards that would negate the effect of something to destroy Black Bloodspill. I wanted to make it insanely difficult to summon Agony Nightmare.

Archived