New Set:: DWOL: Darkness Without Light: Comments Please. ^_^

This is my second set... mostly made up of Synchro's, Fusions, and Ritual Monsters. There might be a few more I'll add to the set shortly.

563342.jpg

Lore:

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Fallen Vengeance". When this card is successfully summoned, you can look at all of your opponents Facedown spells and traps, select either Spells or Traps and destroy the selected card(s). Once per turn you can discard any number of cards to remove from play the same number of monsters on your opponents side of the field.

563342.jpg

Lore:

This card is used to Ritual Summon a "Fallen Angel" monster. You must offer monsters whose total Level Stars are equal to or more than that of the Ritual Monster you are attempting to Ritual Summon as a Tribute from the field or your hand. This cards activation cannot be negated.

563342.jpg

Lore:

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Fallen Vengeance". When this card is successfully Ritual Summoned destroy 3 Facedown cards your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 card from your Graveyard to remove from play 1 card on your opponents side of the field. If this card would be destroyed, you can special summon it by removing from play 2 DARK monsters from your Graveyard or Deck.

563342.jpg

Lore:

1 Fairy-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all cards on the field whose DEF is lower than this cards ATK. Once per turn you can remove from play any number of DARK or LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard to have this card gain 100 ATK for each card removed this way.

563342.jpg

Lore:

Power Tool Dragon + Stardust Dragon + 1 Machine-Type Synchro Monster.

This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck except by Fusion Summon. This card is also treated as a Machine-Type Monster. While this card is face-up on the field it's Attribute is also treated as DARK. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of your opponents monsters. While this card is on the field you can discard 1 card to remove from play one card on your opponents side of the field.

563342.jpg

Lore:

Stardust Dragon + Red Dragon Archfiend + 1 Dragon-Type Synchro Monster

This card cannot be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck except by Fusion Summon. This card gains the effects of the monsters used for it's Fusion Summon. Once per turn, you can remove from play one monster on the field, whose ATK is lower than the DEF of this card.

This is just what I've got done so far. comments always welcome. ^_^

Overall 8/10' date=' comments:

With Ritual Monsters and Fusion Monsters you must say "This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set." Most of them are way overpowered. You can better the OCG a little more. Nice pics btw except for "Surging Dragon - Iniquity"

[/quote']

Ah... I was just using an old "Black Luster Soldier" for a reference. :P

I've got an alternative pic for Iniquity... (don't know if it's any better though) :P

Can you be specific on which are overpowered?...

All of them except for your spell card. It would be less overpowered if you kept it to one really good effect. For example, with your fallen goddess you could of just put:

"1 Fairy-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all cards on the field whose DEF is lower than this cards ATK"

.....and left it like that

Archived