New Card - Holy Knight Alios

FIFruler

Give a comment if I should create a Deck around this card and any ideas are that.

381589wp.jpg381589sy.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Power of Purity and Chaos". Remove from play all of the monsters in your Deck and hand. This card gains 1000 ATK for each monster removed from play by this effect. During the End Phase after this card was involved in battle, remove this card from play, and, if the monsters Tributed for "Power of Purity and Chaos" are in your Graveyard, Special Summon them to your side of the field. For the rest of the Duel, once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard. Any monster on the field that would be destroyed is removed from play instead.

I think you shouldn't make a deck from it. But i give it a 8/10

The card is to overpowered and risky, I don't think I've ever seen a real lvl 10 or higher monster. If i tribute every monster I had into that card and someone uses a good trap card im screwed lol.

That card has to much atk and def but has no defense aginst traps spells or monster effect.

That card could be easily destroyed with a effect and I think that summoning the card would ruin your deck.You wouldnt have any more monsters except ones in graveyard so I dont think that card is such a good card.

Ya the card has high atk and def but no defense aginst effects.It could easily be destroyed with a effect.Plus its hard to play.Playing this card would ruin your deck you wouldnt have any monsters except ones in your graveyard.But you could use a card to bring it back into the game like return from a diffrent deminsion then you would have alot of monsters on your field.But still I agree with caner5000 playing it is a huge risk.

well

OP'ed as heck

If you fix it, yes, make a deck around it

tone down the atk/def, make the effect like (Remove up to ten monsters from your Deck from play. For each monster removed by this cards effect, this card gains 500 ATK and DEF.) makes it more balanced, and I'll leave you to balance out the rest, I'm not gonna do the work for you.

6/10 for now

Archived