Raigon's Touhou Starter Deck

Raigon

[align=center]GensokyoUprise.jpg

[/align]

I've noticed by now that there are other Touhou cards and stuff on the forums, but I really wanted to do my own. This is my Touhou Starter Deck: Gensokyo Uprise.

[align=center]Monsters:

CaptainMurasa.jpgChen.jpgCirno9.jpgEarthRabbit-TewiInaba.jpgEirinYagokoro.jpgFlandreScarlet.jpgIkuNagae.jpgLadyKaguya.jpgLilAya.jpgLilyWhite.jpgMarisaKirisame.jpgMoonRabbit-ReisenInaba.jpgPrismriverSisters.jpgSakuyaIzayoi.jpgShikieikiYamaxanadu.jpgShrineMaiden-ReimuHakurei.jpgSuikaIbuki.jpgYatagarasu-UtsuhoReiuzi.jpgYukaKazami.jpgYuugiHoshiguma.jpgCirnotheIceFairy.jpgSuwakoMoriya.jpgSuwakoMoriyaSpellCard2.jpgSuwakoMoriyaSpellCard3.jpgFujiwaranoMokou.jpgFujiwaranoMokouSpellCard2.jpgFujiwaranoMokouSpellCard3.jpgFujiwaranoMokouFinalSpellCard.jpg

Spells:

AngryLittleSister.jpgArtificialChild.jpgEnlarge.jpgIkuDrillStrike.jpgMasterSpark.jpgNecrofantasia.jpgOverKill.jpgPachiFireBomb.jpgTheLunaFamily.jpgLookOut-1.jpg

Traps:

CollateralDamage.jpgDanmaku.jpgDodgeSim.jpgFullMoon.jpgScarletWall.jpg

[/align]

I'm still doing Touhou cards, like doing the Spell Card 2, 3, and FINAL stuff like what you see with Fujiwara and Suwako. Which I am having trouble for the FINAL Spell Card for Suwako since I can't find a picture that makes her look BA....

not bad newbie. 7/10

Thanks. These cards don't really follow an Effect theme, but now that I've thought of one, I can make more cards that would work hand in hand. I figured I would make it so that in order to use the effect, you have to discard a spell card from your hand, and I will eventually make spell and trap cards that deal with discarding spells.

Archived