Main All Out Set - Marvel Cards in Progress! Solid OCG?? 19/+200 Support.

Who do you like better?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like better?

• Marvel
    • Capcom

[align=center]

I've decided to make a Marvel Vs Capcom Vs Mortal Kombat Set. I decided to only make the Marvel Section first so I may complete this section first then start on the Capcom Section. Requests would be nice since I myself don't know all Marvel Characters.

I will be using a sub-type (Marvel-Type) since these cards will probably never be used in real life, so don't hate on them because of that and until then enjoy them and feel free to help out :)

the_x-men_logo.gif

[spoiler=Cyclops]

506333j.jpg

Lore:

Once per turn, destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap card. If the destroyed card was a Trap card, place 1 X Counter on this card (max. 3). This card gains 200 ATK for each X Counter. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 level 5 or lower "X-Men" monster from your hand.

506333b.jpg

Lore:

During your opponent's Battle Phase, negate the first attack on this card. Once per turn, destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap card. If the destroyed card was a Spell card, inflict 300 Direct Damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 level 5 or lower "X-Men" monster from your hand.

506333l.jpg

Lore:

By removing 1 card from play from your Graveyard, this card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can Special Summon 1 "X-Men: Cyclops" monster from your hand or Deck.

506333f.jpg

[spoiler=Wolverine]

506333u.jpg

Lore:

When this card destroys a monster that your opponent controls, this card can declare another attack. During your Standby Phase, place 1 X Counter on this card (max. 3). Increase this card's ATK by 100 for each X Counter. By removing 2 X Counters, increase this card's ATK by 500 until the end of your opponent's Battle Phase.

506333ec.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Summoned by Tributing 1 "X-Men: Logan, The Experiment" or by removing 2 "X-Men" monsters that you control. This card can attack twice per Battle Phase. When this card inflicts Battle Damage, increase this card's ATK by 300 until the end of your opponent's turn.

506333fh.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Summoned by Tributing 1 "X-Men: Wolverine, Rage Warrior" that you control or by Tributing 3 "X-Men" monsters you control. By paying 800 Life Points, this card can attack twice per Battle Phase. This card inflicts Piercing Damage.

506333k.jpg

Lore:

When this card destroys a monster that your opponent controls, switch this card to Defense Position. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can move 1 "X-Men: Logan, The Experiment" from your Deck and add it to your hand (Your Deck is then shuffled.)

506333w.jpg506333g.jpg

[spoiler=Sabertooth]

506333r.jpg

Lore:

This card can attack twice per Battle Phase. This card does not inflict Battle Damage. By removing 3 "X-Men" cards from play from your Graveyard, place 1 X Counter on this card (max. 3). Remove 2 X Counters to destroy 1 of your opponent's monsters and inflict 300x for each level on the destroyed monster.

506333r.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "X-Men: Victor Creed" or by Tributing 2 "X-Men" monsters you control. By discarding 1 card from your hand, this card can attack twice per Battle Phase. When this card destroys a monster, inflict 500 Direct Damage to your opponent.

506333o.jpg

[spoiler=Gambit]

506333t.jpg

Lore:

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, draw 2 cards during your Draw Phase. Once per turn, you can select 1 face-down monster and flip it face-up (Flip effects do not activate.). When this card is destroyed, draw 2 cards.

506333w.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Summoned if you possess 1 "X-Men: Gambit, Card Dealer" in your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, your opponent must discard all cards from his/her hand. Once per turn, your opponent must discard 1 card from his/her hand.

506333p.jpg506333e.jpg

[spoiler=Nightcrawler]

506333k.jpg

Lore:

This card can attack your opponent directly. During your Standby Phase, place 1 X Counter on this card (max. 3). Remove 1 X Counter to negate 1 attack on this card. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, place this card at the bottom of your Deck.

506333e.jpg

[/align]

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Sandviches: Wow, I never heard of her! Sweet man, bu till have to Rep you tomorrow cuz when i try, it say "You have said enough Rep for today, plz wait tomorow" so dont wry i wont forget :)

@ TheRiddler: K man, your vote is in! and haha i just need more guys and gals to vote for a Mortal Kombat section first. (also the Rep thing goes for you too, sry but ill have to Rep yall till tomorow.) I hope yall dont mind.

...Flash=DC. Only Marvel card in there is Spidey.

Not bad I suppose, considering the massive lack of ACTUAL Marvel characters, but good none the less.

As such, watch your PM's. You need a good amount of actual Marvel cards. Maybe look at X-Men or The Avengers. (Young Avengers too)

Archived