MegaMan X cards

jbizzle2pt0

This isn't a mmx card. This is a mmz card. Misleading title much?

Bad pic' date=' epic circulation name for a childrens forum.

5/10

[/quote']

I will agree that the pic is from mega man zero, but did you now that zero has been in the mmx series since the first one.

you really shouldn't use pics that have borders. i don't have a problem with it' date=' but a lot of people will probably complain about it. anyway, nice card 8/10

here's a pic without a border if you're interested.

[center'][spoiler=the pic]Zero-1.jpg

[/center][spoiler=the pic]Zero-1.jpg

thanks for the pic. I just prefer the pics of zero from mmz

As stated in the games the body that zero is using is a copy from his orginal body.

Omega is using zeros old body so technically Omega was in the mmx games while mmz's zero wasn't.

But either way if your making a topic about mmx cards then you should use pics from mmx instead of its sucuessor series.

As stated in the games the body that zero is using is a copy from his orginal body.

Omega is using zeros old body so technically Omega was in the mmx games while mmz's zero wasn't.

But either way if your making a topic about mmx cards then you should use pics from mmx instead of its sucuessor series.

its doesnt matter if hes in a copy body he is still the real zero. the same way that cyber elf x is still referred to as X

Archived