Majestic o'l Me

~Black~

[align=center]

561692.jpg

You can Special Summon this card by releasing 2 Fairy-Type monsters on the Field. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. During the battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

[/align]

[align=center]

561692.jpg

You can Special Summon this card by releasing 2 Warrior-Type monsters on the Field.When this card destroys a monster on your opponent's side of the field as a result of battle, destroy all monsters they control.Decrease the ATK of this card by 300 points during the End Phase of each of your turns.

[/align]

[align=center]

561692.jpg

When this card is Summoned, return 1 card on the field to the top of its owner's Deck.By discarding 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, return all Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the field to the owner's hand.

[/align]

Ph33r m@h 0CG C0R3CT10N$111

You can Special Summon this card by releasing 2 Fairy-Type monsters on the Field. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. During the battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

to

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by tributing 2 Fairy-Type monsters you control. This card can only be destroyed in battle. *the rest is good, seeing as that you copied word for word from the wiki (most likely... er... probably)*

You can Special Summon this card by releasing 2 Warrior-Type monsters on the Field.When this card destroys a monster on your opponent's side of the field as a result of battle, destroy all monsters they control.Decrease the ATK of this card by 300 points during the End Phase of each of your turns.

to

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by tributing 2 Warrior-Type monsters you control. When this card destroys a monster in battle, you can destroy 1 face-up monster on the field with a Level equal to or lower than the Level of the destroyed monster. During your End Phase, decrease the original ATK of this card by 300.

Very OP, so I had to make it weaker.

When this card is Summoned, return 1 card on the field to the top of its owner's Deck.By discarding 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, return all Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the field to the owner's hand.

to

When this card is Summoned, return 1 card on the field to the top of its owner's deck. Once per turn, you can discard 1 monster card to return all Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the field to the owner's hand.

Also a bit OP, so I had to make the cost more specific.

The first card is good, the other two are OP. 8/10

Ph33r m@h 0CG C0R3CT10N$111

You can Special Summon this card by releasing 2 Fairy-Type monsters on the Field. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects. During the battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than than the ATK of this card' date=' inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

to

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by tributing 2 Fairy-Type monsters you control. This card can only be destroyed in battle. *the rest is good, seeing as that you copied word for word from the wiki (most likely... er... probably)*

[/quote']

yep i did =D

for those who expect perfect ocg i think ill copy some stuff from wikia to make my cards seem better then they actually are...whose with me!!!

Archived