Halo Promo (5-???)

H4LOeffect

hmm... may i suggest putting these cards in types that already exist? I made fake card types as well, but some members convinced me that it's better to use existing types :p Arbiter can go under the Alien type, as that is a real type. Master chief and marine can go under warrior, and flood can go under zombie. just a suggestion. also, MC is kinda OPed, as well as Arbiter. by their effects they boost themselves a 1000 ATK points, as it doesn't say "excluding this card" in the effect. some food for thought. kinda hard to rate this atm... 7/10

-1 for fake types. i guess its best to avoid them, even though you can use them...

-1 for OPed cards (MC and Arbiter)

-1 for easy-to-find non original pictures.... i guess... :/ I guess i kinda like the concept... but i have seen it done a lot before i registered.......

if you want, you can disregard wut a lvl 1 noobie like me said, lol :)

hmm... may i suggest putting these cards in types that already exist? I made fake card types as well' date=' but some members convinced me that it's better to use existing types :p Arbiter can go under the Alien type, as that is a real type. Master chief and marine can go under warrior, and flood can go under zombie. just a suggestion. also, MC is kinda OPed, as well as Arbiter. by their effects they boost themselves a 1000 ATK points, as it doesn't say "excluding this card" in the effect. some food for thought. kinda hard to rate this atm... 7/10

-1 for fake types. i guess its best to avoid them, even though you can use them...

-1 for OPed cards (MC and Arbiter)

-1 for easy-to-find non original pictures.... i guess... :/ I guess i kinda like the concept... but i have seen it done a lot before i registered.......

[b']if you want, you can disregard wut a lvl 1 noobie like me said, lol :)[/b]

Or you can regard it, cos it's good advice. He certainly rated you a lot more than I was going to.

OP'ed cards, Fake Types. For Johnson and Master Chief, it could just be Warrior, and for the Arbiter, it could be Reptile. Oh, and instead of Flood-Type, it could be Aqua.

5/10

Archived