ToRmEnTeD vs. Lyfe. || Lyfe. is the victor o3o

Lyfe.

@Metallica: Is Lyfe. you?

Anyways, Lyfe. gets my vote.

Cnc on the tags.

Tormented, Its hard to do very many things on a tag when your render is that big. You need to work on your basics, (Flow, Depth, Lighting). Poor color choice IMO, and the pop-out tag thing you did here isnt working very good.

Lyfe., You have made a fairly alright tag here, I would suggest adding more color, cause a monotone tag can be boring. The White Things in the BG are a dont, and i would advise not to use text on tags yet. The BG looks like you just C4D spammed in an appealing way.

@Metallica: Is Lyfe. you?

Anyways' date=' Lyfe. gets my vote.

Cnc on the tags.

Tormented, Its hard to do very many things on a tag when your render is that big. You need to work on your basics, (Flow, Depth, Lighting). Poor color choice IMO, and the pop-out tag thing you did here isnt working very good.

Lyfe., You have made a fairly alright tag here, I would suggest adding more color, cause a monotone tag can be boring. The White Things in the BG are a dont, and i would advise not to use text on tags yet. The BG looks like you just C4D spammed in an appealing way.

[/quote']

I have realized that Renders aren't my thing D:

And yes, Lyfe. = me.

L1 - T0

Although both tags aren't that great' date=' I'm gonna go with Lyfe's.

His has better blending, isn't popping out, and isn't centered. And the focal doesn't have FHS. So yea.

[/quote']

Both artists aren't that great either :P

L3 - T0

Archived