kallen from code geass

rate and comment please!!!!

125974xe.jpg

lore: Select 1 Machine-Type monster on your opponent's side of the field, and equip it to this card (this effect can only be used once, and you can only equip 1 monster at a time to this card). The ATK and DEF of this card becomes equal to half the equipped monsters ATK and DEF. If this card would be destroyed as a result of battle, the equipped monster is destroyed instead.

OCG:

"Select 1 Machine-Type monster on your opponent's field and equip it to this card (this effect can only be used once, and you can only equip 1 monster at a time to this card). This card's ATK and DEF become equal to half the equipped monster's ATK and DEF. If this card would be destroyed by battle, the equipped monster is destroyed instead."

Personally I'd think it'd be better if you were to add half of the equipped monster's ATK and DEF to this card's, or was that what you were trying to go for?

The pic is a bit squished. Nothing a little cropping wouldn't fix.

Stats though are UPed IMO. They're characteristic of a Level 3.

Seems like a good card though.

7/10

can only equip 1 monster at a time to this card = equip 1 monster to this card at a time.

Other than that OCG's Clean.

Not a bad card, incredibly Tame and Stable Stat Wise compared to some of your other cards, and a nice effect that, while extremely situational, is pretty brutal when it is used.

8/10.

can only equip 1 monster at a time to this card = equip 1 monster to this card at a time.

Other than that OCG's Clean.

Not a bad card' date=' incredibly Tame and Stable Stat Wise compared to some of your other cards, and a nice effect that, while extremely situational, is pretty brutal when it is used.

8/10.

[/quote']

thanks for the ocg fix. i'm working on making my cards more balanced

Archived