Randomz

freakface111

I dont think those cards are over powered except for spider web but i dont get its effect does it make your opponants life points 0 if they attack you derictly?

No' date=' say i have no monsters on the field and my opponent has blue eyes. Then he decides to attack my life points, when he declares his attack you activate the card and it stops the attack and destroys blue eyes.[hr']

I like Kirby!!!!!

P.S. Crappy pic on Trance Mode: Zidane.

I know, i tryed to find a good one but thats all i could get :(

-I don't mind Normal Monsters being in a Set, but not when they take up over half of it even without any Support Cards for them. Because of the lack of Support Cards or even effect monsters, they leave most of these to be uncreative and unoriginal.

-Most of these cards are overpowered for normal monsters. Level 4s should have points between 1400 and 2000, Level 5 and 6 should have points between 2000 and 2450, and Level 7s and 8s should have points between 2500 and 3000. Anything going over those boundaries with no drawbacks to it makes it pretty overpowered.

-Several images need improvements (some are too pixellated, need backgrounds, etc.)

-Most of the ideas are overused and pretty uncreative. Fire Dragon? Vampire Leader?

-Learn how to use correct OCG for your effects. Don't confuse your descriptions with them like adding "freeze" instead of perhaps "negate". Also, don't give rituals descriptions, only effects.

Those are only some things that i've given feedback of. This set does need adjusting for it to become great, but you just need to read the constructive criticism posted in order to do so. 2.5/10. Just keep improving! And if you need any advice, you can PM me.

Archived