Giga Bowser Card

Hyougetsujin

Guest miura II

Few OCG errors (offiacial card grammar). Post the effect, and can you make a bowser and smash ball card at least, and it is a bit OPED (over powered), but sometimes i make cards like that. 5.5/10

Can you point out the OCG errors?

and I did make a Bowser and a Smash Ball card, I just didn't post them.

Here's Giga Bowser's effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending one "Bowser" card equipped with the Spell Card "Smash Ball" to your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle (battle damage still applies). When this card battles a monster in Defense position whose DEF is lower than this card's ATK, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Guest miura II

Well there's only one and in the effect it says "This card can only be Special Summoned by sending one "Bowser" card equipped with the Spell Card "Smash Ball" to your Graveyard." Instead of putting in sending bowser with the smash ball card to the graveyard just put in this.

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing "Bowser" equipped with the Spell Card "Smash Ball".

If you change that and post the bowser and smash ball card with their effects, i'll rate this post five stars and give you a 10/10 which will give you a +1 rep mostly because i like brawl too.

Archived