[G.C.]My 1st Self Drawn Card!! PLS Comment & Rate!!

A.Prime

My 1st self drawn card!! :)

fvd4l1.jpg

[justify]Lore:This card is also treated as a DIVINE Divine-Beast-Type monster. This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removimg from play 3 Level 8 or higher DARK monsters in your Graveyard. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of face-up Spell Cards on the field x1000.. This card is uneffected by Spell and Trap Cards.[/justify]

The OCG is good, but this is the correct OCG:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 Level 8 or higher DARK monsters in your Graveyard. When this card is face-up on the field, it is also treated as a DIVINE Divine-Beast-Type monster. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of face-up Spell Cards on the field x1000. This card is uneffected by Spell and Trap Cards."

It's a bit OP'ed. A maximum ATK and DEF of 11,000 (5 on each side + Field Spell). That's a bit OP'ed *emphasised*. Make it so that maybe it's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of DARK monsters in your graveyard x500 or something? Also, the "This card is unaffected by Spells or Traps." is also OP'ed. The only way to get rid of him is either with sheer brute ATK power or by Heavy Storming the field and killing it.

Otherwise, nice card and good drawing.

7.9/10.

Guest Merciful Idiot

^^^ Then it would be UP'd.

Granted, this card is kewl and all but would help if the body was in the middle of the picture, and not at the bottom.

The OCG is good' date=' but this is the correct OCG:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 Level 8 or higher DARK monsters in your Graveyard. When this card is face-up on the field, it is also treated as a DIVINE Divine-Beast-Type monster. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of face-up Spell Cards on the field x1000. This card is uneffected by Spell and Trap Cards."

[/quote']

I believe this correction is right

The picture is quite nice for self drawn.

Good job, my friend! ^^

9/10

I don't think it's overpowered though...

Archived