Lunar God card (%)

umm... first off if your going to make a synchro you got to add the "1 tuner monster +blah blah." Also, don't make divine monsters no one really likes them. It would have been better if you at least put an effect rather than a bland description. I don't even know how to rate this.

You don't get it. Gods have a special color' date=' this is not a Synchro but a Silver-colored God card. but still:

No God Card is level 12. Level 10, yes, but not level 12.

EXACTLY! Thank you for clearing that up^^

Not exactly; seeing as this isn't one of the Egyptian Gods' date=' it's more like one of the Wickeds or Sacreds, with not exactly a Special Color.

[/quote']

Obelisk the tormentor was blue like a ritual card so why cant this card be white?

He's saying it can't be white because it's not an Egyptian Gods. Although now that it is cleared up that this card is a God, I totally agree it is whatever the creator wants the color to be.

p.s. : Does this card have any special effect like the Egyptian Gods? It would be nice and creative.

He's saying it can't be white because it's not an Egyptian Gods. Although now that it is cleared up that this card is a God, I totally agree it is whatever the creator wants the color to be.

p.s. : Does this card have any special effect like the Egyptian Gods? It would be nice and creative.

Okedoky then why not this?

Effect: As long as this monster remains face-up on your side of the field it is unaffected by the effects of spell and trap cards. This monster cannot be destroyed by battle. Whenever a monster with greater ATK than this monster's ATK the ATK and DEF of this card is reduced by 1000. Also once per turn you make look at all cards in your opponent's hand.

Archived