Do you like them?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like them?

• LOVE THEM!
    • They're good.
    • Meh.
    • Don't like them.
    • These are horrible!

I'm back! And I've made a set of SUPER MARIO BROS. CARDS! I know some of the images are horrible, but I just couldn't find any good ones.

[spoiler=THE CARDS!]96725.jpg96725.jpg96725c.jpg96725.jpg96725.jpg96725.jpg96725h.jpg96725g.jpg96725i.jpg96725q.jpg96725.jpg96725q.jpg

Please don't comment on the backgrounds, but any other tips are fine!

EDIT 6.25.10 10:40 AM EST: Fire Luigi has been fixed, he didn't have the fused cards listed on him.

-The images could be better ("Boo" is pixellated and "Fire Flower", "Koopa" and "Super Mario Bros." need backgrounds to them)

-There are Types that are more appropriate:

[spoiler= Type examples]

Boo = Fiend or Zombie-Type, considering it being undead

Bowser = Reptile-Type, because Koopas overall are reptiles, and Bowser has no Dinosaur classifications

Fire Flower = Plant-Type, because it's an actual flower

Goomba = Plant-Type, because Goombas are rotten mushrooms

-The effects could be a lot more creative, instead of only focusing on changing ATK is a certain card is on the field. Basically, they all have the same effect, without any unique effect that suits their qualities.

-Several OCG errors

- "Bowser" is overpowered for a Level 7. Either decrease its ATK by 500, or give it an effect which has more cost to it.

Overall, it could do with some fixing, but it's far from terrible. Just read the feedback that you've been given, and make those adjustments. Keep it up. 5/10.

Archived