Totally Orginal Theme - Pokemon (7/???)(Pikachu and Zubat added

everlasting

Well, I'm pretty sure hitokage's ( and ۞Ulquiorra Schiffer۞) Pokemon set is the only decent one still going, and some newer members are ruining Pokemon's reputation.

anywho, I started this so that everyone can contribute and rebuild Pokemon to what it was, and still is. Epic.

Like the title suggests, everyone is welcome to help, either by making cards, banners, etc. Reps and graditude will be given to everyone who helps.

I want to make this set a big hit, but you've got to start off small. So for the first card, my favorite Pokemon, Breloom

[spoiler=Breloom]314636.jpg

effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Releasing 1 "Shroomish" you control. If this card Battles with an EARTH monster, destroy that monster imediately. This card gains 100 ATK for each monster it destroys in Battle (Max ATK 2500). If this card is destroyed by Battle, you cannot enter your Battle Phase during your next Turn.

[spoiler=Buziel]314636.jpg

[spoiler=Cubone]314636c.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed as a result of Battle (Damage Calculation is applied normally). If this card would be sent to the Graveyard as a result of Battle, you may Remove it from play to Special Summon 1 "Marowak" from your hand or Deck. If this Effect is activated, the battle Phase is Ended.

OCG may be wrong with cubone

[spoiler=Pikachu]314636q.jpg

This card cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly unless Equipped with "Lightning Speed". If this card is destroyed by Battle, the opponent's monster that destroyed this card cannot Attack during your opponent's next Battle Phase. If this card is Targeted by your opponent's Spell or Trap card, you may Remove 1 Spell or Trap card in your Graveyard to negate and destroy the opponent's card. During your Main Phase I, you may Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Raichu" From your Deck. If this Effect is activated, you cannot enter your next Battle Phase.

GIFTED CARDS

From Rosuke

[spoiler=Murkrow]murkrow.jpg

[spoiler=Honchkrow]honchkrow2.jpg

[spoiler=Zubat]zubat.jpg

Rate/hate/comment

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Shroomish" you control. If this card battles with an EARTH monster, destroy that monster imediately. This card gains 100 ATK for each monster it destroys in battle (Max ATK 2500). If this card is destroyed by battle, you cannot enter your Battle Phase during your next turn.

Not sure if MAX ATK 2500 is correct.

I know I haven't really been updating' date=' but my sets still not exactly dead...

ANYWAY, your cards. Not bad but they're pretty OCG error riddled, (Not horribly so though) and the effects seem a little, forgettable.

Eh I don't know.

8/10

[/quote']

Well, I'm trying to make the cards based around the actual pokemon, so if the card in question isn't that strong/good of a pokemon, then the effect won't be that great.

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage Calculation is applied normally). If this card would be sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you can remove from play this card to Special Summon 1 "Marowak" from your hand or Deck. If this effect is activated, the Battle Phase is ended.

Fixed parts, but not entirely sure about bolded.

I know what's weird, you say that it can't be destroyed by battle, but the second effect relies on that.

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage Calculation is applied normally). If this card would be sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle' date='[/s'] you can remove from play this card to Special Summon 1 "Marowak" from your hand or Deck. If this effect is activated, the Battle Phase is ended.

Fixed parts, but not entirely sure about bolded.

I know what's weird, you say that it can't be destroyed by battle, but the second effect relies on that.

Yeah, thats what I was trying to figure out, how to word it all.

Archived