Ratchet and Clank Cards

jbizzle2pt0

He looks a little underpowered for his level' date=' probably either Level decrease, or ATK or DEF increase

I don't see why people dislike Vanillas, I personally like Vanillas, they're more creative than Effect Monsters in my opinion.

7.5/10

[/quote']

red eyes b. dragon is the same

He looks a little underpowered for his level' date=' probably either Level decrease, or ATK or DEF increase

I don't see why people dislike Vanillas, I personally like Vanillas, they're more creative than Effect Monsters in my opinion.

[b']8[/b]/10

red eyes b. dragon is the same

Hmm...

ok then, rating changed to 8

7.5/10

[/quote']

sorry but i just dont see how vanillas are more creative than effect cards... i mean there aree effect cards whose effect is not creative at all... but otherwise i dont even see the point of making vanillas unless it is to compose a set

I just realized that Ratchet is underpowered. His ATK/DEF is the same as Jinzo and Jinzo has an effect and is a 6 Star monster. Maybe increase his DEF? Also, instead of doing a Fusion of Ratchet and Clank, why not make Clank a Union monster? That seems like a better idea IMO.

Archived