New Bleach cards

majora1995

• 2 weeks later...

I think the, honestly, anything over 4000 ATK is ridiculous. And for Renji's Bankai, it can only be destroyed by a monster with more than 2x it's attack?? That's 6400. Your cards are, in a word:

OVERPOWERED

Your ocg is really bad too. No offence, but you could really use a lot of work. Take your time with your cards, no one's rushing you.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the, honestly, anything over 4000 ATK is ridiculous. And for Renji's Bankai, it can only be destroyed by a monster with more than 2x it's attack?? That's 6400. Your cards are, in a word:

OVERPOWERED

Your ocg is really bad too. No offence, but you could really use a lot of work. Take your time with your cards, no one's rushing you.

i wasn't thinking when i did renji's Bankai

Well, lets begin:

1. Fake types. Everywhere.

2. OCG is nonexistant here. I'm not sure you've even read a Yu-Gi-Oh Card before.

3. OP'ed things left and right.

4. For all your Ritual Monsters, I don't see one Ritual Card, among numerous other card-typing errors.

5. They just suck. Thats what 1-4 was trying to say.

Let's see whats wrong with your with these.

1. Vanillas (Cards without effects. I'm not blaming you, it's just alot of members hate them.)

2. Bad OCG (Not only are your cards filled with grammar mistakes, but some of them are hard to understand.)

3. Fake Types. (Here is a list of types.)

4. Rituals (You have a ton of Ritual monsters, but no ritual cards).

But hey, my cards are as bad as yours. I'm giving you a 2/10 for effort and being new.

Archived