Megaman Classic Set: No Mercy

~Mega-Man~

i'm a huge megaman fan but.......i have to agree with everyone above on 3 points only

1. Pics need backgrounds, if they don't then ask someone to add some its not that hard

2. OCG needs work

3. and really op' metaur ._."

you need to work harder on these for now i can only give a 5/10 >_>"

-facebuster-

THEY WERE DRAWN, BY KENJI IMAFUNE, HE DOES NOT USE BG's, I DO NOT USE UNOFFICIAL ART SO STOP ANNOYING ME ABOUT IT

THEY WERE DRAWN, BY KENJI IMAFUNE, HE DOES NOT USE BG's, I DO NOT USE UNOFFICIAL ART SO STOP ANNOYING ME ABOUT IT

Im emphasizing my speech

Coming from the guy who likes DBZ' date=' if an ACTUAL megaman fan like TDI Owen say, he would actually rate it different.

EDIT: THey were drawn BY Kenji Imafune, he wouldnt give them BG's saiyan for brains.

[/quote']

You said only one of the cards were drawn by him, and thats still no excuse for no background.

@Arsenjam

Shut the funk up will you?! You cant even get your grammar straight! So I believe YOU are the clown here.

@Tin Trooper

INORITE?

i didnt really put much time into these, I wanted to see how far these would've went.

PS Arsenjam

Your cards sucked you little fuckin' hypocrite, I would like you to get a picture that hasn't been used 500 times in the past. Besides, YOU DONT KNOW MEGAMAN WHEN YOU SEE IT! (That only apllied to Arsenjam, everyone else is OK)

listen u litlle ass who cant get a girl u should shut up before u get f***** up u little piece a s***. I bet alot a girls laugh at ur ass lol

EW HAAHAA GIRLS LAUGH AT YOU LOLOL I BE TROLLIN YOU

Shut the funk up, you little prick. You've got all the charm and social grace of a pubic louse. And probably the looks, too.

Archived