-Self Drawn Pop Culture Cards- [2/???]

Daxter

[align=center][spoiler=Intro]

Well I started a set like this a long time ago, but never ran with it, so I'm back and ready to give it another shot, so I give you, my Self Drawn Pop Culture Cards! All of the images will be self drawn on Paint. So I hope you enjoy! I'm not so good with OCG, so if you could help me out there maybe a Rep in it for ya:)

[spoiler=News]

*June 26th - Set Started

*The Heartless symbol in the Heartless cards is NOT self drawn, it is a render, the Heartless themselfs, are all hand-drawn on paint.

[spoiler=Cards]

[spoiler=EN001 - Shadow Heartless - Kingdom Hearts]

412119.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, remove 1 "Heartless" monster you control from play to Special Summon up to 2 "Heartless - Shadow" from your Deck. Increase the ATK of this card by 50 for each "Heartless" monster you control.

[spoiler=EN002 - Black Fungus Heartless - Kingdom Hearts]

412119h.jpg

When this card is selected as an attack target by your opponents monster, this card is changed to Defense Position. Then, increase the DEF of this card to 2000 until the end of the Damage Step.

[/align]

I can't believe you've been here longer than me and you make an OCG error I can spot...

During each Standby Phase this card is in Defense Position, inflict 150 points of Direct Damage to your Opponents Life Points.

During either player's Standy Phase, if this card is in Defense Position, your opponent takes 150 damage.

Heartless - Black Fungus

ORIGINAL:

When this card is selected as an Attack Target, switch this card to Defense Position and increase the DEF of this card by 2000 until the Damage Step of the turn.

EDIT:

When this card is selected as an attack target by your opponents monster, this card is changed to Defense Position. Then, increase the DEF of this card to 2000 until the end of the Damage Step.

You don't need to say "of the turn" as "end of the Damage Step" is self explanitory. Also, try and think of cards with similar effects to what you want to do, and use google to find them. That's the easiest way to have correct OCG if you're OCG deficient, like I am :p

SIDE NOTE: Do you really want to have these monsters have such low attack? Then again, I have no idea what these heartless monsters are... I'll keep watching this :)

Okay, looks promising so far (even though there's only two...).

50 ATK points per monster is almost negligible. Even if your side of the field is full of Heartless, its ATK will only get up to 350. But well, if you need them to be weak....

It's kind of hard to advise you on their effects when there are so few that we have no idea what you're planning with them.

By the way, the Fungus card's effect should say "Increase the DEF of this monster by 2000", or "The DEF of this monster becomes 2000". I mean, what if it had been boosted past 2000 already (with an Equip Card or something)? Then you couldn't "increase its DEF to 2000".

Okay, looks promising so far (even though there's only two...).

50 ATK points per monster is almost negligible. Even if your side of the field is full of Heartless, its ATK will only get up to 350. But well, if you need them to be weak....

It's kind of hard to advise you on their effects when there are so few that we have no idea what you're planning with them.

By the way, the Fungus card's effect should say "Increase the DEF of this monster by 2000", or "The DEF of this monster becomes 2000". I mean, what if it had been boosted past 2000 already (with an Equip Card or something)? Then you couldn't "increase its DEF to 2000".

Archived