Liek?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Liek?

• Liek?
    • Middle
    • Dun't Liek

Kirby set which was remade from like a year ago

IMPORTANT NOTES

Like I said before, there are a few cards that are going to be vanillas for all of you that hate them so much.

I will stop making them in the future, so don't be mad if there might not be enough.

And yes, if you have noticed, I stole Kirby's Ssbb trophy description ._.

here are the cards

[spoiler=The Cards]185310.jpg185310.jpg185310.jpg185310k.jpg185310.jpg185310.jpg185310.jpg185310.jpg185310.jpg185310e.jpg185310.jpg185310gy.jpg185310m.jpg185310x.jpg185310.jpg185310.jpg185310x.jpg185310q.jpg

Pretty good, even if there's not many of them.

Trident Knight's effect should specifically state that it only lasts until the end of the turn.

Problem with Waddle Dee, too... either you should change his ATK/DEF to '0' or '?', or change his effect to "This monster gains 400 ATK/DEF..." rather than 'becomes'.

Waddle Doo's effect seems really crappy, but whatever, you might have a plan for 'em.

Are you planning to actually make any Copy Ability cards? Those could be fun. =) Although perhaps a better way to summon them, rather than use that "Copy Ability" card, would be to be able to Special Summon one from your hand by Tributing Kirby and an appropriate Type of monster (say, get the Sword ability by Tributing a Warrior) on the field. Possibly including those on your opponent's side of the field. ;) This is just my suggestion, I mean you don't have to use it - but if you do keep that "Copy Ability" card, you'll have to change the text a bit. It says to summon 1 "Copy Ability", but "Copy Ability" is a Spell. Perhaps you could change it to say "Summon 1 "Copy Ability" monster", or perhaps change the name a little.

Pretty good, even if there's not many of them.

Trident Knight's effect should specifically state that it only lasts until the end of the turn.

Problem with Waddle Dee, too... either you should change his ATK/DEF to '0' or '?', or change his effect to "This monster gains 400 ATK/DEF..." rather than 'becomes'.

Waddle Doo's effect seems really crappy, but whatever, you might have a plan for 'em.

Are you planning to actually make any Copy Ability cards? Those could be fun. =) Although perhaps a better way to summon them, rather than use that "Copy Ability" card, would be to be able to Special Summon one from your hand by Tributing Kirby and an appropriate Type of monster (say, get the Sword ability by Tributing a Warrior) on the field. Possibly including those on your opponent's side of the field. ;) This is just my suggestion, I mean you don't have to use it - but if you do keep that "Copy Ability" card, you'll have to change the text a bit. It says to summon 1 "Copy Ability", but "Copy Ability" is a Spell. Perhaps you could change it to say "Summon 1 "Copy Ability" monster", or perhaps change the name a little.

Archived