jayjack Posted June 27, 2010 Author Report Share Posted June 27, 2010 This thread has been unlocked Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mehmani Posted June 27, 2010 Report Share Posted June 27, 2010 Can you please change the name of the card? Why? Seriously, why? Okay, banning J-Max for posting hentai was wrong but at least there was a reason. Banning me for negging a Mod, at least there was a semi-valid reason. But changing the name of a fake children's trading card? This is the second post in a row in which I have to say "You're metaphorically pissing all over the campfire". Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest JoshIcy Posted June 28, 2010 Report Share Posted June 28, 2010 Can you please change the name of the card? Why? Seriously' date=' why? Okay, banning J-Max for posting hentai was wrong but at least there was a reason. Banning me for negging a Mod, at least there was a semi-valid reason. But changing the name of a fake children's trading card? This is the second post in a row in which I have to say "You're metaphorically pissing all over the campfire".[/quote'] That one wasn't me >_>". I got a few reports to change it, and Suicide Bomber can be taken negatively. Ooh and J-Max' ban was perfectly legit, no one that I know of banned you for negging a mod (unless it was excessive). Get over yourself, YCM is not a democracy. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jayjack Posted June 28, 2010 Author Report Share Posted June 28, 2010 Can you please change the name of the card? Why? Seriously' date=' why? Okay, banning J-Max for posting hentai was wrong but at least there was a reason. Banning me for negging a Mod, at least there was a semi-valid reason. But changing the name of a fake children's trading card? This is the second post in a row in which I have to say "You're metaphorically pissing all over the campfire".[/quote'] That one wasn't me >_>". I got a few reports to change it, and Suicide Bomber can be taken negatively. Ooh and J-Max' ban was perfectly legit, no one that I know of banned you for negging a mod (unless it was excessive). Get over yourself, YCM is not a democracy. It's a dictatorship. See why I have that "I hate mods" thing in my sig? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest JoshIcy Posted June 28, 2010 Report Share Posted June 28, 2010 More like a Democratic Republic really. We can be dictators, but notice how I mod based on what should be done and with some input? People who actually take the time to talk to me, get to see the less "Mod" side and understand how much I go into the rules and how I take mild reports. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jayjack Posted June 28, 2010 Author Report Share Posted June 28, 2010 More like a Democratic Republic really. We can be dictators' date=' but notice how I mod based on what should be done and with some input? People who actually take the time to talk to me, get to see the less "Mod" side and understand how much I go into the rules and how I take mild reports.[/quote'] Nevertheless, a failing government who can't control their citizens. I mean just look at me! I'm asian and I'm freely criticizing with no warnings, no nothing. The only people that dare to talk back to me is the peasants! And most of them are kids who don't know me!I say we raise the flag of militarism or communism. Possibly even Fascism. Teach noobs like me a lesson or 2! By citizens i mean membersBy peasants i mean noobsBy militarism/communism i mean parental controlBy Fascism I mean Organized Crime. Wait.. where was I heading with this?Oh right; Nationalism ftw! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.