the pokemon splicer club

michael91

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Romulation is one of many sites that are not allowed to distributing there stuff any more..

The Mods Care that Neries stole a Member's Sprite. It was 4 fakemon from sites other than this and it is Jappio who had the problem in fact glasstin10 gave the okay in a PM ask him about it.

Look just stop posting this here and put it up Mods, talking about it here will get you nowhere

Sorry about that I'm just in a mood your right and I'm sorry to continue to drag this club into this I will stop now what jappio started.

Look i am not in the Mood to say this to you right now but i have to:

Stop freaking Blaming Jappio and Deal with the Fact that you Started this Stupid Discussion! Jappio gave you a Reasonable Reply to your Dumb Question so stop now because you're not achieving anything, whether you are a Friend of Neries or you're his Double Account!

Look i am not in the Mood to say this to you right now but i have to:

Stop freaking Blaming Jappio and Deal with the Fact that you Started this Stupid Discussion! Jappio gave you a Reasonable Reply to your Dumb Question so stop now because you're not achieving anything, whether you are a Friend of Neries or you're his Double Account!

lol double accounts...

So...

I have finally gotten an idea for a scratch sprite

• 3 weeks later...

Archived