WORLD OF WARCRAFT CARDS

jamal1996

[/b]Hey all U yu-gi-oh fans I am one too but i like wow "World of Warcraft" so i made these cards hope u like and u should give it a try go here https://us.battle.net/account/creation/wow/signup/ and make a free 10 day trial it's a good game although i would advise a wow private server there free and there fun and if u want the next best game that is "FREE" go to this link http://us.runesofmagic.com/us/index.html they are both good games but i did not make any cards for runes of magic srry and enjoy these awsome cards "Dont forget to give me 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

571601.jpg

571601n.jpg

Yeah i kind of am u see that "new member" then the one star after it????????????? tard lol i guess im a noob poster or somthing but i wold pwn u in wow and runes of magic or what ever pvp game u would play i would make u look like a real noob do us a favor and get a life!!!!!!

Yeah i kind of am u see that "new member" then the one star after it????????????? tard lol i guess im a noob poster or somthing but i wold pwn u in wow and runes of magic or what ever pvp game u would play i would make u look like a real noob do us a favor and get a life!!!!!!

This proves your noobishness.... there's a difference beetween newb and no0b...... And I care so much that you would pwn me in an RPG, right? Also, I doubt you've played AQ Worlds?

Oh i see u are a tard cause these are all the definitions of the word noob

A. INTRO I. What is this? II. Defining 'Noob' B. COMMON NOOB CHARACTERISTICS I. Noobish II. Where to find noobs III. Behavior of noobs IV. Noob religion V. More about noob habitats C. AVOIDING NOOBS I. Make sure you aren't one II. Major noob avoiding strategies ------------------------ A. INTRO I. What is this? This guide is designed to give you a better understanding of what a noob is, how to recognize them, some details about them, and how to avoid or get rid of them. It mostly applies to online forums, which are the main targets of migrating noobs. II. Defining 'Noob' Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the wild if needed. Noobs are often referred to as n00bs as a sign of disr...

......so are u by any chance saying i have no will power to learn lol omg i just cant belive how stupid u made ur self look just stop, oh and yes i have played AQ Worlds the graphics are so bad and it just sucks over all ROM is way better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh i see u are a tard cause these are all the definitions of the word noob

A. INTRO I. What is this? II. Defining 'Noob' B. COMMON NOOB CHARACTERISTICS I. Noobish II. Where to find noobs III. Behavior of noobs IV. Noob religion V. More about noob habitats C. AVOIDING NOOBS I. Make sure you aren't one II. Major noob avoiding strategies ------------------------ A. INTRO I. What is this? This guide is designed to give you a better understanding of what a noob is' date=' how to recognize them, some details about them, and how to avoid or get rid of them. It mostly applies to online forums, which are the main targets of migrating noobs. II. Defining 'Noob' Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the wild if needed. Noobs are often referred to as n00bs as a sign of disr...

......so are u by any chance saying i have no will power to learn lol omg i just cant belive how stupid u made ur self look just stop, oh and yes i have played AQ Worlds the graphics are so bad and it just sucks over all ROM is way better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

1. I'm so amazed! You can copy and paste! And I know AQ worlds is bad. I havn't played it in like, a year. And I laugh at how you think I'm making myself look stupid, especially seeing your grammer.

Alright Xion' date=' for a second I thought this thread was going to end up like the one Icy posted.

...now I'm spamming...

[/quote']

What one are you reffering to?

The one how Soul got banned. *leaves thread before Icy pwns*

EDIT: They're way OP'd >_>

Guest JoshIcy

Again' date=' please stop with the spamming.

[/quote']

Don't worry, I won't continue, I just love to watch no0bs sometimes. I will rate his cards with no bias once bhe posts them the right way.

No. It is your job as a member to report and move on instead of spamming, and I have seen you do it numerous times on purpose. Have a nice day?

have u heard of five-headed dragon effect:[Dragon/Fusion/Effect] The fusion Material Monster for this card are any 5 dragon-type monsters. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by fusion summon. This card does not take any battle damage and cannot be destroyed by battle with an EARTH, WATER, FIRE, WIND, or DARK monster.(Battle damage is still inflicted to players.)

Yes.

Five-Headed Dragon - "...cannot be destroyed by battle with an EARTH, WATER, FIRE, WIND, or DARK monster. (Battle Damage is still inflicted to players.)"

Consecrated Light - "This card cannot be destroyed by battle with a DARK monster, and you take no Battle Damage from that battle."

Your card - This monster cannot be destroyed in battle by any attribute except light.

Your OCG is still different, so you may want to change it.

And Icy, if you were referring to me, sorry.

Archived