Darkstalkers - Lord Raptor

The Tin  Trooper

[align=center]

Cos there's few things more epic than a Guitar-playing Zombie.

7642.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. If this card is involved in battle with a non-Zombie-Type or LIGHT monster, place 1 Metal Counter on this card (max. 5). This card gains 100 ATK for each Metal Counter on it. When there are 5 Metal Counters on this card, you can remove them to destroy up to 2 non-Zombie-Type monsters on the field. If this card is used as a Synchro Material for a Zombie-Type Synchro Monster, add 1 Zombie-Type monster with 1500 or more ATK from your Deck to your hand.

I. funking. Love this guy.

[/align]

This card can only be Special Summoned from the Graveyard.

When there are 5 Metal Counters on this card, you can remove them to destroy up to 2 non-Zombie-Type monsters on the field.

or

When there are 5 Metal Counters on this card, remove all Metal Counters from this card to destroy up to 2 non-Zombie-Type monsters on the field.

space between up and to.

This card can only be Special Summoned from the Graveyard.

When there are 5 Metal Counters on this card' date=' you [b']can[/b] remove them to destroy up to 2 non-Zombie-Type monsters on the field.

or

When there are 5 Metal Counters on this card, remove all Metal Counters from this card to destroy up to 2 non-Zombie-Type monsters on the field.

space between up and to.

Ye can tell I'm rusty at mah OCG. Thanks, Kage. Changes will be made shortly.

Awesome Darkstalkers card. You should continue and make a set.

10/10!

You think so? I mean, I only made this as a break from my Doctor Who Set, and didn't expect much positive revenue. And, I don't know much about DarkStalkers, bar the most popular characters (Morrigan, Lilith, Lei-Lei, Raptor and Felicia). But, since you asked, I might actually consider making a DarkStalkers Set. Using as much borderline-Hentai pics as possible :-3.

Made changes to the card.

Archived