#1 Famous People!!! Become Famous!? Holding Requests: Millionaire Section complete!! Comment 79/???

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have 3 and you can create them however you want' date=' just PM me when they are done

Trace Adkins

Josh Turner

Emmitt Smith

[/quote']

Alright man will do.

Dont' lol at lil wayne!! lol.

Man' date=' i dont know why he wastes his time swingin around that guitar. He never plays it haha

[/quote']

Lol i know right, he just uses it for his album covers XD but his bad a** singer.

lol funny!!! NO!!! his serious' date=' and more meaningful lyrics??? you mean like eminem's lyrics, cause his are pretty depressing :(

And thanks :) yes there beats are crazy, there like BrokenCYDE.

[/quote']

Nah, eminem just makes sad songs. Im talkin about like leaning towards lupe fiasco. Like he actually tells a story and not just a bunch of not very clever metaphores. Lil wayne is alright to me, but his songs have no purpose.

And thats why i asked, cause brokencyde is crazy.

Yeah i think Eminem's inspiring cause he talks about his life in every song he makes!! and yeah i know what you mean' date=' but Lil Wayne just has that weed smoking voice so that makes him sound good. And Lupe Fiasco's Superstar song is the best.

Yeah but there still beast :)

[/quote']

haha yea.... to both haha

Yeah i think Eminem's inspiring cause he talks about his life in every song he makes!! and yeah i know what you mean' date=' but Lil Wayne just has that weed smoking voice so that makes him sound good. And Lupe Fiasco's Superstar song is the best.

Yeah but there still beast :)

[/quote']

haha yea.... to both haha

Yup!!

Loving the Millionaire :D

Nice one.

And also good job on the new style templates *thumbs up*

Thank you!! i kinda got the idea from your cuz i saw all your cards colorful, so im like i like it and now im doing it as well :)

Archived