My first cards: Naruto Shippuuden Inspired cards

I don't like the effect on the Naruto card. He had been training for two years before he came back' date=' so he should be more powerful. /:

[/quote']

He was only a little bit stronger when he came back to village. He still couldn't use the Rasengan without a clone. Naruto's Taijutsu did get better though, but he still couldn't hold a candle to Kabuto(that was sad, man), and Kabuto himself said he didn't like taijutsu much, but he was good with it!

I was gonna make some trap and spell cards that can only be used on "Shippuuden Naruto Uzumaki" and "Sage Mode Naruto Uzumaki" card. I did give the card stronger attack power, but I thought it was too much power when you think about the "Sage Mode-Naruto Uzumaki" Card's Effect. ANY cards that increase ATK and defense are doubled. That's kinda how Sage Mode works. But, you really think I should change the effect on Shippuuden Naruto or Sage Mode Naruto and boost the attack, I can put it what I preferred to have it before I changed it, ok?

NO ATTACHMENTS.

ROAM AROUND AND CHECK THE RULES BEFORE POSTING.

PLEASE FIX.

I LIKE CHOCOLATE.

I fixed it' date=' think. Please check if this is right. I also redid the cards.

Oh, and I like chocolate, too.[hr']

You don't have to upload them anywhere' date=' just click the card in card maker and copy the code that pops up.

[/quote']

Thanks!

You don't have to upload them anywhere' date=' just click the card in card maker and copy the code that pops up.

[/quote']

I just wasn't exactly sure if he saved them or not or maybe they weren't made here, sometimes it happens =p. Also, its an effective way to get people to actually read the rules ^_^

Archived