Marvel Hero Ultimate Captain America

LiAM

[align=center]

2mfy8y.jpg

Some of you longer serving YCM members may know that there was a vaguely popular Marvel Hero Thread containing (from memory) about 180 cards. [Yes it was stickied before].

Recently I've been away and the thread has long deteriorated.

So, as to show my appreciation for Marvel, and my love for every one on this forum, I produced the following card.

I'm still rusty from doing my A Levels ¬_¬ But hope you enjoy it all the same, any OCG errors, please just look past them =)

Thanks, Merci, Danke.

131963.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#0000CD]Card Lore:[/color]]This card cannot be Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Marvel Hero Captain America" you control. This card gains 1500 DEF while in Defence Position. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, you can add 1 level 3 or lower 'Marvel Hero' monster to your hand from you Deck or gain 500 Life Points. When this card is destroyed by battle, all monsters you control lose half their ATK.

See the whole 179 Card Gallery: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-105585.html

<3

[/align]

[align=center]Well I don't think regular updates are a promise, but maybe a card from time to time =)

Thanks, I actually liked the picture XD Though I think his original 'normal' form had a more 'Ultimate' feel to it, I just thought that with his retro costume and the flames, dynamic movements; it would be more suited to a powerful card.

:P[/align]

[align=center]Well I don't think regular updates are a promise' date=' but maybe a card from time to time =)

Thanks, I actually liked the picture XD Though I think his original 'normal' form had a more 'Ultimate' feel to it, I just thought that with his retro costume and the flames, dynamic movements; it would be more suited to a powerful card.[/b']

:P[/align]

Ah.

I reckon you should just have a card with Captain America showing his best moment: Punching Hitler in teh funking face. I don't care what card it would be, as long as it uses that image.

Lol. Suppose I could make a card from it. Only problem is naming and effecting it.

Diplomatic Revolution, American Oppression, Destroy the Dictator, Marvellous Rebellion? XD

crap names =(

Oh well, if I can, I will =D

Haven't seen you in a while.

Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, you can add 1 level 3 or lower "Marvel Hero" monster to your hand from you Deck or gain 500 Life Points.

I believe or should be OR.

or you can write it this way:

Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, you can select and activate 1 of these effects:

● You can add 1 level 3 or lower "Marvel Hero" monster from your Deck to your hand.

● Gain 500 Life Points.

Haven't seen you in a while.

Each time this card destroys a monster by battle' date=' you can add 1 level 3 or lower [b']"[/b]Marvel Hero" monster to your hand from you Deck or gain 500 Life Points.

I believe or should be OR.

or you can write it this way:

Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, you can select and activate 1 of these effects:

● You can add 1 level 3 or lower "Marvel Hero" monster from your Deck to your hand.

● Gain 500 Life Points.

I thought the same thing about the or/OR. But I thought 'OR' was on Union monsters and every time I saw 'or' on other cards it was lower :/ But my memory isn't that good. XP

I woulda bulleted it, but opening GIMP is a hassle for me :P

Thanks ;)

SUPER CARDS! I MEAN IT 10/10 points they very good my Dragonball z cards I sux Compared to you Hero

Click here to view the cards: DRAGONBALL Z IMAGES

lol thanks' date='

Yours 'aint too bad, just need to have some more creative effect ideas and LV / Stalling abilites XD

I would help but I know like, nothing about DBZ.[/b']

Sorry' date=' meant to say did you change 'Marvel Hero' --> "Marvel Hero"

On a side note I can see the card again.

Also, mind looking at my set?

[/quote']

But it alredy is "Marvel Hero" :( Isn't it? O_O

And I might have a little peek while I pick up my pencil.

Archived