The Return of a very awesome Member

Deustodo

And this time is not me!

Well, I have noticed a lot of new newbie noobs, posting idiots cards in the wrong section and think they are awesome when they are just... well, newbies. But there is always a member who will help them, and this member is Tenkage. And now he is back at this site. And asked me to do a "Return" Card for him since he consider my Card Making skills advanced.

[align=center]

59809512.png

Activate only when a Level 8 Warrior-Type monster you control is destroyed. After activation, Special Summon this card; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Warrior-Type/DARK/Level 9/ATK 4000/DEF 0) in Attack Position. This card is unaffected by the effect of Spell and Trap Cards.

[/align]

And this time is not me!

Well' date=' I have noticed a lot of new newbie noobs, posting idiots cards in the wrong section and think they are awesome when they are just... well, newbies. But there is always a member who will help them, and this member is Tenkage. And now he is back at this site. And asked me to do a "Return" Card for him since he consider my Card Making skills advanced.

[align=center]

59809512.png

Activate only when a Level 8 Warrior-Type monster you control is destroyed. After activation, Special Summon this card; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Warrior-Type/DARK/Level 9/ATK 4000/DEF 0) in Attack Position. This card is unaffected by the effect of Spell and Trap Cards.

[/align]

Put in the Duke Nukem Theme in the background then its even more awesome

Archived