Elemental Overlords

Neutrality Man

Judgment  

1. 1. Judgment

• Balanced
    • OP
    • UP

This is what happens after I get 5 hours of sleep in a span of 3 days. Basically, these are a recycle of the concept behind the Monarchs.

If anyone finds "Shinobi's Oath of Loyalty's" pic PG-13, I'll gladly put that card in a spoiler.

The monsters all share the same Lore, save for one word, so I'll just post one broad-spectrum Lore here.

[spoiler=Lore]This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● As long as you control another {ATTRIBUTE} monster, this card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster cards, and all other {ATTRIBUTE} monsters cannot be destroyed by battle.

jennifreeze.pngcotgi.jpg

searingslasher.pngsfti.jpg

teravoltterminator.pngscot.jpg

galanozar.pngsotss.jpg

kuromaru.pngsooln.jpg

winovawindrunner.pngrrott.jpg

All monster pics=fail. Shinobi's Oath of Loyalty thing' date=' I'm cool with it, but I'm not sure about others. Most of the pics were kind of fail for spells, too. Their decent, though. 5/10

[/quote']

I see. Yeah, most of my pics ARE fail. Mostly because I can't draw and I use free-to-use pics from the internet merged with stuff from Flash-based character creators

Archived