The Iconic Knights

John A. Zoidberg

Some new cards I'm working on. Enjoy :D

Elementus' picture looks like it was probably used in a real card, but I couldn't think of any cards with that picture, so I went with it (couldn't find any others). Picture credit goes mostly to photobucket.

565936.jpg565936z.jpg565936.jpg565936t.jpg

565936m.jpg

[spoiler= lore] This monster can only be summoned by using "An Iconic Element" and discarding 4 monsters with "Iconic Knight" in their name from your Hand or Field. Once per turn, you can change this cards attribute. This card gains one of the following effects based on its attribute:

FIRE: If this card deals damage greater than 1000 to your opponents life points, your opponent must reveal their hand and discard one card.

WATER: If this card attacks a monster whose ATK is greater than 2000, you can reduce the ATK and DEF of one monster on either players' side of the field.

WIND: Upon losing life points, destroy every spell and trap card on either players field.

EARTH: Double the DEF of one monster on your side of the field.

DARK: If you have 1000 or less life points and this is the only card on your side of the field, it can attack directly.

LIGHT: Remove one monster on your side of the field from play to gain 1000 life points. This effect can only be used once in a turn.

Sorry About the length of his effect :P

Archived